So I just had a random 188 accuracy in the bog dragon fights and wondered what is the highest you can get?

I didn't have warpaint or Eldritch Aim, also it was GM who doesn't have max perception.

What was the highest accuracy roll you ever had?

Over 200 should be easy but I'm interested how far it can go.

Roll, I wouldn't know. Would have to keep an eye on it over the next few battles. When fully buffed my protagonist has in the neighborhood of 150 Accuracy, so on average it should be around 200 before Deflection.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Are we including species bonuses?

Doesn't Wild Leech stack with itself? With Spelltongue to keep it going and enough enemies that could get kinda crazy.

Well I'm talking about the actual roll in the combat log. :)

Wild leech stacking with itself sounds interesting, I only had Borrowed Instinct, but also got massive bonuses vs beasts thru combination of resting bonus (only a +10 tho, not maxed), breastplate and beast chant.

• Like 1

Wild Leech does indeed stack with itself. But you can't prolong it with Spelltongue: it's an effect that's on the enemy, not on you (like with most self buffs the cipher has).

You can only see the effect in the character sheet's attribute scroes - no timer, nothing.

I don't keep track of my ACC values, but I always try to have it very high since it makes the game so much easier if you focus your effords on ACC rather on damage or speed. The things that come to my mind (without consumables):

Priest + Darcozzi + Cipher can stack Insp.  Radiance (+10) + Devotions (+20) + Crowns (+6) + Zealous Focus (+6) + Insp. Exhort. (+10) + Marking (10) + Coordinating (+10) + Tactical Meld (+20) + Borrowed Instincts (+20 - does this stack with Devotions? Not 100% sure, maybe not) + Wild Leech (+x) + legendary weapon (+15), Coordinating Weapon (+4) + spear (+5) + single handed (+12, all from Cladhaliath) + Survival (+15)+ Weapon Focus (+6) for a total bonus of +169 without Wild Leech. Did I forget something? If you go against dragons, you could also add Blackwarden's Breastplate (+15) and with an additional chanter +20, too. Add the CLoak of the Frozen Hunt +6. You may be able to add Beast Slayer to the weapon - but I think there are no points left for that. So maybe  +210 against dragons on top of ability bonuses and base ACC and level bonus. Maybe you could end up at ~300?
A boreal Dwarf can add +15 against certain encounters, a human +7 when under 50% endurance. A Wood Elf can't use his Distant Advantage with a single handed weapon.

• Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Hm... another paladin with FoD + Swotn Enemy could indeed be better than Tactical Meld + Borrowed Insticts. But if the cipher can manage to get multiple Wild Leeches on PER he's still better.

You can add also Mob Justice + Sagani's Effigy and Cloak of the Excavator (the bonus from Cloak of the Frozen Hunt is suppressed by the one from the armor).

PS. I don't know if it's possible to stack Marking+Coordinating from multiple paladins.

Damn it, I forgot Mob Justice. :) Cladhaliath is the best weapon choice I think. With the dozens you get it early, you get +5 from spears, +4 from Coordinating enchantment and also Mob Justice.

Good point about cloak & breastplate. 

Multiple paladins with marking/coordinated attacks: I don't think so. If it was was stackable, you could never make sure the two paladins don't buff each other and not the third ally. But I never tested this. You can stack coordinated attacks +marking with a coordinating weapon. Do multiple Inspiring Exh. or multiple Insp. Radiances stack by the way?