Blarghagh

So apparently you voted for Trump if you didn't vote, voted for Stein, voted for Johnson, or voted some other minor party candidate. I guess the election really was rigged of there were this many options for Trump but only one for Hillary.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

So apparently you voted for Trump if you didn't vote, voted for Stein, voted for Johnson, or voted some other minor party candidate. I guess the election really was rigged of there were this many options for Trump but only one for Hillary.

You forgot that people that didn't vote, also vote for Trump. Except if you live in area where Clinton won, then you voted for Clinton if you didn't vote for Trump.

You forgot that people that didn't vote, also vote for Trump. Except if you live in area where Clinton won, then you voted for Clinton if you didn't vote for Trump.

That was the first group listed m8.

Anyways it looks like Clinton may have won the popular vote. This just gets better and better.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

A high school friend on facebook (that I haven't logged into in months) said Americans think emails are more important than the LGBT community by voting for Trump and we should be ashamed, I mentioned one of those emails included heavy implications Clinton hates homosexuals.

She told me to stop mansplaining. :C

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 4

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

That was the first group listed m8.

Anyways it looks like Clinton may have won the popular vote. This just gets better and better.

Sorry I am just blind.

It is nice to see that yet again candidate for establishment and democratic party that rigged the election loses election by winning popular vote because of rules by establishment. 

A high school friend on facebook (that I haven't logged into in months) said Americans think emails are more important than the LGBT community by voting for Trump and we should be ashamed, I mentioned one of those emails included heavy implications Clinton hates homosexuals.

Do they also include VP that in interviews tells that if they win election they will as soon as they get in office start to remove LGBT protections, rights, including same sex couples to marry?

• Like 1

Well, let's all look on the bright side here.  We're going to get a lot of Ivanka camera time over the next 4 years.  :dancing:

ivanka-trump-net-worth1.jpg

I concur.  :yes:

enjoy some czech export

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I invested heavily in rectal soothing creams before the election, i'm now making a killing.

• Like 3

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Well, let's all look on the bright side here.  We're going to get a lot of Ivanka camera time over the next 4 years.  :dancing:

I concur.  :yes:

enjoy some czech export

That's just awesome for as long as it takes to realize that Trump's actually tapping that (sorry for the Trumpspeak, really). Now, where's my brain bleach gotten to? Yikes.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Well, let's all look on the bright side here. We're going to get a lot of Ivanka camera time over the next 4 years. :dancing:

I concur. :yes:

enjoy some czech export

There's tonnes of them on the Internet already. What's one more worth? :p

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's kinda funny seeing Donald's youngest son awkwardly tailgating his dad. He looks like he doesn't want to be there.  

Yeah, I saw that when he held his president-elect speech, his little son to the right. Although, I got scary vibes from him. He never seemed to empathize with his father in anything that he said and done at the podium. Rather, his uncanny eyes peered in various directions, almost absorbing info about everybody there. He felt a bit like the little boy in Omen, if I let my cruel streak loose for a sec.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Do they also include VP that in interviews tells that if they win election they will as soon as they get in office start to remove LGBT protections, rights, including same sex couples to marry?

By no means did I mean to insinuate her homophobia would ever come to light. She's smart enough to keep policy based on what's popular, and will do so even begrudgingly. I just found the idea that "emails > Homosexuals" to be a rather crass oversimplification of what's a much more complex topic and no, the vote for Trump was not an aggressive slight against homosexuals.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

I do wish Mrs. Clinton all the best with coming to terms with our strange, human culture though, even if the race is over and her cultural studies may slow as a result. I eagerly await the day she can interact with humans successfully and feel at home amongst us. I can't imagine how hard it must be being a lizardperson on Earth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM3XU4RtBQo

Why'd you have to kill Lee Harvey Oswald, I'm sure he'd be useful in a few months.  =(

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I do wish Mrs. Clinton all the best with coming to terms with our strange, human culture though, even if the race is over and her cultural studies may slow as a result. I eagerly await the day she can interact with humans successfully and feel at home amongst us. I can't imagine how hard it must be being a lizardperson on Earth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM3XU4RtBQo

You're trying too hard, especially given this audience.

If Trump dies, we get Pence. So hope Trump dies in 2020 or so. Well..or both of them go.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Good luck America, hope the opposition come around and give your soon to be president a chance.  There's talk of California demanding secession - a (Calexit).  But I'm hoping for great things between Britain, the United States of America, and the rest of the world. 

-It got scary there with Russia for a while.

It's kinda funny seeing Donald's youngest son awkwardly tailgating his dad. He looks like he doesn't want to be there.  

Yeah, I saw that when he held his president-elect speech, his little son to the right. Although, I got scary vibes from him. He never seemed to empathize with his father in anything that he said and done at the podium. Rather, his uncanny eyes peered in various directions, almost absorbing info about everybody there. He felt a bit like the little boy in Omen, if I let my cruel streak loose for a sec.

Trump's Leto, Barron is the Kwizatz Haderach.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hillary Clinton has yet to leave her hotel for her speech scheduled to begin 20 minutes ago, originally scheduled to begin 80 minutes ago.

The world is still waiting to hear and see Clinton for the first time since her loss.

Good to hear she plans on doing it, though I do wonder what the (repeated) delay is. I hope she's doing ok mentally and that this hasn't mentally/emotionally traumatized her or something. I mean that.

Why'd you have to kill Lee Harvey Oswald, I'm sure he'd be useful in a few months.  =(

On October 8th 2017 we will have something better.