Blarghagh

From what I've been reading, it's because most feel betrayed by the Obamacare. Apparently when u say bad things about people they will dislike you BUT u **** with their money, they will dispose you.

.........omfg!!!!! Does this mean Obamacare will be dismantled and done away with?!?!!!!! Please I hope so! I maybe able to actually afford things now.

RIP Obamacare.

• Like 2

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

It's over. It is as I predicted. It all has been. Fear my political prediction powers! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! ALWAYS!

*highfive*!

No one believed us. Most even said it was impossible.

I wasn't brave enough to make that call, and I consider that a testament to just how powerful propaganda is. I had no idea who would win and honestly thought Clinton would. Even if my gut said the Trump support is larger than they think, it's very hard to make that call when you see limited evidence of it according to the mainstream media. Likewise I feel a lot of Trump supporters were "shamed" and thus afraid to announce their existence.

People can still deny it to this day, but the fact of the matter is that the media was 100% propaganda this election season. Today it's clear that the only people the establishment has been fooling this whole time has been themselves.

I do hope you two placed bets on this though.

Indeed.

On the bolded:

If one actually is observant in life, objective, and truly learns from their experiences, wisdom and that bravery will come to you.

Alas that most are not observant, objective, nor truly learn from their experiences.

Well for me, I'm in Germany lololol. I cannot confirm how the average "street feel" is in the USA and if most people out and about hate Clinton or what. I just know my contacts I do have were very put off by Clinton and begrudgingly agreed Trump would be "better" for us in some ways. Toss in the anger and outrage from the election rigging and the media bias, and OF COURSE his supporters are more motivated.

I said twice in this thread that the one thing people overlooked was VOTER MORALE. People repeatedly linked polls showing Clinton up, but failed to acknowledge the media bias, the shaming of Trump that encourages his voters to hide, and that the polls that polled Voter MORALE all showed Trump supporters kicking Clinton's ass.

Clinton had 50% of Bernie supporters begrudgingly voting for her....seriously guys? This didn't throw up red flags? That's essentially 25% of the Democratic vote refusing to show up. That's huge.

The X factor that no one had or reported on was just how big the Trump base was. No one knew if they were small or big, because Trump and Hillary combined got only 9% of Americans voting for them in the primaries. The media was biased so of course they only said his base was small. Even if you don't trust that, you don't know if his base is large or not.

Put it all together and I mean wtf the media had projections calling that Hillary would get 325 electorates or had a 98.5% chance of winning. Absolute nonsense, and I think anyone that paid attention would've said 50-50. But him winning...? Definitely a bit of an X factor depending on if his supporter base is large or not. Turns out it was, and yeah, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and the Great Lake states are evidence this was NOT just traditional republicans, but outraged democrats.

• Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

It's over. It is as I predicted. It all has been. Fear my political prediction powers! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! ALWAYS!

*highfive*!

No one believed us. Most even said it was impossible.

I wasn't brave enough to make that call, and I consider that a testament to just how powerful propaganda is. I had no idea who would win and honestly thought Clinton would. Even if my gut said the Trump support is larger than they think, it's very hard to make that call when you see limited evidence of it according to the mainstream media. Likewise I feel a lot of Trump supporters were "shamed" and thus afraid to announce their existence.

People can still deny it to this day, but the fact of the matter is that the media was 100% propaganda this election season. Today it's clear that the only people the establishment has been fooling this whole time has been themselves.

I do hope you two placed bets on this though.

Indeed.

On the bolded:

If one actually is observant in life, objective, and truly learns from their experiences, wisdom and that bravery will come to you.

Alas that most are not observant, objective, nor truly learn from their experiences.

You are indeed correct, Brother! Preach!!

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

From what I've been reading, it's because most feel betrayed by the Obamacare. Apparently when u say bad things about people they will dislike you BUT u **** with their money, they will dispose you.

.........omfg!!!!! Does this mean Obamacare will be dismantled and done away with?!?!!!!! Please I hope so! I maybe able to actually afford things now.

RIP Obamacare.

Number one reason I voted against her. I hope it can be fixed. 

• Like 1

What a glorious night. One I'll carry to my grave. Trump, the man so many said had no chance, is now set to be president.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Something rather symbolic I realized:

Clinton stated herself that she has public policies and private policies, and that no, she doesn't tell the public all of her policies from behind closed doors.

How did her campaign finally end? Same exact fashion: Podesta comes out and tells the public "EVERYTHING'S OK, DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT GONNA END TONIGHT," but within an hour, Clinton concedes quietly.

She didn't learn a thing. Luckily many billionaires lost trillions of dollars tonight, so no one will ever bet on that woman again.

• Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Just to get it right: If you dont have Obamacare and no insurance from your workplace and now you get into some accident and break your hand or whatever... you are pretty much done for, because treatment costs are extremely high?

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

What will the US do with the Paris accords is a big question now.

We'll wipe our collective ass with it of course.

I hear there's a special counsel with Hilzilla's name on him.

I was serious but ok. Climate change deniers will soon be at the wheel.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

What will the US do with the Paris accords is a big question now.

We'll wipe our collective ass with it of course.

I hear there's a special counsel with Hilzilla's name on him.

I was serious but ok. Climate change deniers will soon be at the wheel.

This is the biggest issue moving forward, and the #1 reason he needs to be a single-term president.

EDIT: already quoted, but otherwise a foolish entry that I should not have made. Stand by what I said, but why bother say it?

Edited by imaenoon

I feel cold as a razor blade,

tight as a tourniquet,

dry... as a funeral... drum... as it were...

There's a terrible Steven Seagal movie called Attack Force where Steven is dubbed.

Trump sounds exactly like that dubbed voice.

That's PRESIDENT Dubbed Voice to you, sir!

Still, while I hope to remain new and perhaps rightfully forgotten, I hope that people heed my advice to move forward and try to make the best. To paraphrase: Maybe the gulfs will wash us down: maybe be we shall touch the Happy Isles... Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. Keep fighting. Stay strong. The whole world is a monument to dead men who fight in the battle field of ideas. God bless you, keep fighting.

Nope. 

1) Wait until Trump is president.

2) Antagonize undisciplined SJW youths. To hasten the inevitable civil war approaching so you can win while you still have the systemic advantage.

3) Wait until BLM forms another riots and kills a cop or two (will happen); label them a terrorist group.

4) Do something really douchie in a tense situation to trick opposition into triggering the civil war on your terms (Abe would be proud). 

5) Bulldoze idiot SJW's who didn't know what they were up against into a mass grave.

6) Make sure to target solid blue states for maximum damage.

7) Right will fully control the nation for generations to come. America will be great again.

• Like 1

And I wake up to... President Trump. He took almost the entirety of the heartland (including virtually all the swing states) and in the end the west coast and the northeast weren't nearly enough for Hillary.  

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

As i predicted, Michigan, Ohio and Florida will go for Trump.

As for what i think of the election result, i think that this song expresses my emotions better than words ever can:

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Does this mean Hillary will end up in jail where she belongs? I mean, it was a campaign promise.

EDIT: It's late here, so maybe I should just shut up... Edited by imaenoon

I feel cold as a razor blade,

tight as a tourniquet,

dry... as a funeral... drum... as it were...

Does this mean Hillary will end up in jail where she belongs? I mean, it was a campaign promise.

I'm guessing she'll flee to another country. Not sure which, but definitely not Ecuador.

Also worth noting that in the aftermath, New Hampshire has actually switched back in Trump's favor. Electorate-wise, this wasn't even close.

Edited by Longknife