Blarghagh

The whitest dancing ever, tsk tsk

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's still not really enough, though.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

It's over. It is as I predicted. It all has been. Fear my political prediction powers! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! ALWAYS!

*highfive*!

No one believed us. Most even said it was impossible.

I wasn't brave enough to make that call, and I consider that a testament to just how powerful propaganda is. I had no idea who would win and honestly thought Clinton would. Even if my gut said the Trump support is larger than they think, it's very hard to make that call when you see limited evidence of it according to the mainstream media. Likewise I feel a lot of Trump supporters were "shamed" and thus afraid to announce their existence.

People can still deny it to this day, but the fact of the matter is that the media was 100% propaganda this election season. Today it's clear that the only people the establishment has been fooling this whole time has been themselves.

I do hope you two placed bets on this though.

Oh for the love of everything ....pls shut the **** up about the media being biased 

Are you that stupid you dont realize that was one of the great lies and manipulations that people like you propagated. So no one actually trusted the media when they warned and warned you how problematic and inconsistent Trump, you guys just ignored it. Well done you now have Trump presidency ...whoopie for you  :thumbsup:

You have been one of the great pawns that Trump pulled along like a bull with a ring in  its nose  :biggrin:

Yes Bruce, clearly I'm wrong. That's why Trump is currently very close to winning and scaring the wits out of everyone.

He has won, well done. The next 4 years and possibly longer are going to grim for everyone....and you must realize you contributed towards it 

Can you at least take responsibility for that?>

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Somehow I don't think the 'establishment' lost today

I've done a looooooot of thinking about this, and the way I'd summarize it...?

"Too big to fail." Too big to fail is the problem that faces us this day and age. It affects businesses, it affects politicians, it affects everything. I feel Clinton was "too big to fail," and while I would debate she's the better candidate in regards to future elections (sets a precident for corruption and money driving politics), if you objectively review Clinton and Trump, yeah, no **** she's the better candidate.

The issue with too big to fail is it's a license to be a ****. You can cross any line you want, screw up as much as your want and be corrupt as you want.....yet you do help the world and offer a net profit, thus "too big to fail."

I think that at the end of the day, the "solution" (best solution? No idea, but the solution people have chosen) is that we need to move backwards before we can move forwards. We need to hurt the "too big to fail" for once before we can move forward again.

That's my take on this anyways.

Yeah, and the implement of with is a corporate man. The congress is not packed with GOP people that are revolutionaries. And besides if the 'establishment' is as monolithic as everyone keeps mentioning it to be, it will certainly work around something that operates in a known system.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's over. It is as I predicted. It all has been. Fear my political prediction powers! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! ALWAYS!

*highfive*!

I wasn't brave enough to make that call, and I consider that a testament to just how powerful propaganda is. I had no idea who would win and honestly thought Clinton would. Even if my gut said the Trump support is larger than they think, it's very hard to make that call when you see limited evidence of it according to the mainstream media. Likewise I feel a lot of Trump supporters were "shamed" and thus afraid to announce their existence.

People can still deny it to this day, but the fact of the matter is that the media was 100% propaganda this election season. Today it's clear that the only people the establishment has been fooling this whole time has been themselves.

Oh for the love of everything ....pls shut the **** up about the media being biased 

Are you that stupid you dont realize that was one of the great lies and manipulations that people like you propagated. So no one actually trusted the media when they warned and warned you how problematic and inconsistent Trump, you guys just ignored it. Well done you now have Trump presidency ...whoopie for you  :thumbsup:

You have been one of the great pawns that Trump pulled along like a bull with a ring in  its nose  :biggrin:

Yes Bruce, clearly I'm wrong. That's why Trump is currently very close to winning and scaring the wits out of everyone.

He has won, well done. The next 4 years and possibly longer are going to grim for everyone....and you must realize you contributed towards it 

Bruce, I am not responsible for not trusting the most two-faced politician in American history. There is no objective right or wrong with this choice, because while I would quickly concede Clinton has the better policies....we don't even know her god damned policies. We don't know what's a lie and what's politics. And for all Trump's faults, the glaring issue stands: Clinton should never have been viable as a candidate to begin with. That? That ticks people off, that's why you see Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Michigan all hesitating to support her. Clearly, this is a big deal for a lot of people. A lot of people would prefer that idiot over the establishment simply becoming more corrupt.

This entire election has been the Democratic party attempting to blame it's own supporters for not "bending the knee." Look at today. This is where that attitude gets you. Your job as a candidate is not to arrogantly tell your base to "bend the knee," it's to convince them you care. She's never, ever done that. She's played politics every single day, and she and the establishment (the DNC, the media, the lobbyists and the government officials) hav no one to blame but themselves.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Maybe this is what I need to actually start writing seriously again. My stories were never very optimistic.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Oh for the love of everything ....pls shut the **** up about the media being biased 

You have been one of the great pawns that Trump pulled along like a bull with a ring in  its nose  :biggrin:"

You are cracking Bruce. You usually  play ther 'i'm nice and polite game' but here you went for the throat. I like it.  You should get butthurt more often. :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm going thru these states looking at the counties, if Hillary does win, by no means was this really a victory. A lot of her states she won is mostly red and surprised she actually won them.

She can still win I think if she gets both Nevada and Michigan, but if that happens, she needs something else. Most other states, save for Pennsylvania and Minnesota, are all leaning Trump.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Pennsylvania is sinking.

Clinton holds a 1.3% lead, Philedelphia has been counted, 80% votes counted.

Will she hold...?

Man, this is like watching Chelsea win.

*highfive*!

Bruce, I am not responsible for not trusting the most two-faced politician in American history. There is no objective right or wrong with this choice, because while I would quickly concede Clinton has the better policies....we don't even know her god damned policies. We don't know what's a lie and what's politics. And for all Trump's faults, the glaring issue stands: Clinton should never have been viable as a candidate to begin with. That? That ticks people off, that's why you see Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Michigan all hesitating to support her. Clearly, this is a big deal for a lot of people. A lot of people would prefer that idiot over the establishment simply becoming more corrupt.

This entire election has been the Democratic party attempting to blame it's own supporters for not "bending the knee." Look at today. This is where that attitude gets you. Your job as a candidate is not to arrogantly tell your base to "bend the knee," it's to convince them you care. She's never, ever done that. She's played politics every single day, and she and the establishment (the DNC, the media, the lobbyists and the government officials) hav no one to blame but themselves.

LK sorry Im not just blaming you, every person who didn't vote Hilary must take a share of responsibility. Including me for different reasons. So this is a collective acceptance for the future of the USA....but I really did try to warn and plead with you guys

Trump even wins Utah.

Leferd Im sorry for people like you and other forum members who voted Hillary,  the  next 4 years is not your fault at all. Everyone needs to take a share of responsibility outside of voting for Democrats

Think how bad his presidency is going to be...for example

• most of his supporters believe all the hyperbole, they think he can  actually do the things  he has been threatening to do...imagine trying to deliver on some of these impossible promised
  • He has said the entire election and system is rigged, he has said Washington is a sewer and needs to be drained  but he has also said the entire media is biased and remember his supporters also think this now ....how is going to now address these things when in fact they not true

We tried my friend, this is not on us 

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Silver lining is that 2020 is basically a free win for the Democrat.

...So long as the DNC isn't stupid enough to shaft another Bernie Sanders and try to force an establishment politician on us again.

Well, Hillary won my state, so at least Bruce can't wildly lash out and blame me for the current state of affairs like he's doing everyone else.

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Well, Hillary won my state, so at least Bruce can't wildly lash out and blame me for the current state of affairs like he's doing everyone else.

Nah you're good bro, it's just me and Volourn he hates.

Edited by Longknife