Blarghagh

Well, one thing's for certain. Obsidian's outdone itself in its viral promotion for their latest game...

Must be targeted ads, its literally the only ad I am seeing anywhere, I doubt Paradox has that kind of budget.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

A Trump presidency is going to be much worse than you guys in the US realize...much worse. I won't go into detail now but you guys really are in for big reality shock. I did try, I posted every link I could but it was ignored because most of you guys somehow believed the great lie that Hillary is " as bad as Trump " ...now you will see the difference and this is something many people around the world will also feel, like me 

Anyway you will see if Trump wins your stock markets will suffer loss and  your currency will lose value , this is just the beginning.  A good question to prepare yourselves would be something like " why would the US stock market be losing millions of dollars, Trump is a good businessman, he seems to have okay ideas " ?

Or he might not win  :p

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Looks like Michigan is leaning Trump.

GEE WASN'T THERE A DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE THAT HAD A HISTORICALLY AMAZING COMEBACK IN MICHIGAN TO BEAT CLINTON??? WASN'T THERE A CANDIDATE THAT SLAUGHTERED TRUMP IN HEAD-TO-HEAD POLLS???

It's the Russians' fault the DNC ran such a terrible candidate.

I see you still think this is  a big joke, laugh my young friend..its good to be unconcerned with  a more dysfunctional future over the next 4 years 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Might want to have a side of Bernie Bro bitterness as well, KP. Ample supply tonight :lol:

The unspoken truth is that the establishment is just as responsible for this outcome as Bernie bros.

At the end of the day, no one is obligated to vote for a candidate. No, you're the candidate, you have to motivate people to vote for you, you have to convince them you have their best interests at heart. The problem is Clinton has zero integrity and seems to just adopt the most popular Senate/lobbyist position of the time, so people don't trust her, so sure enough nobody's voting today.

But we could've had Bernie. Why don't we have Bernie? Is it because he polled poorly vs. Trump? No, infact Bernie vs. Trump would've been an absolute landslide. Is it because they wanted to honor the sanctity of the Democratic system and give the nomination to the candidate with the most votes? Everyone from the media to states without paper trails were stacking the deck in Clinton's favor.

The reason we don't have Bernie is because the establishment hates him more than Trump. Maybe not more than Trump, but they dislike him enough they were willing to take this risk. They are just as responsible for this outcome as "Bernie Bros" are, so the idea that they get to sit there going "tsk tsk" like a teacher to a child...? That's the EXACT arrogance that blinded these dumb idiots to how probable Trump's victory actually was. 98.5% chance of Hillary winning, they said. I'm just as worried about Trump's issues as everyone else, but if there's one relief tonight, it's that thank god someone slapped the ever-living **** out of the establishment to get them to wake the **** up and read the writing on the wall for once instead of jerking each other off and insisting anyone not in the establishment will simply fall in line if manipulated enough.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Nail the pedal to the floor, FULL ACCELERATION!

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

It's over. It is as I predicted. It all has been. Fear my political prediction powers! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! ALWAYS!

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

tumblr_n4jiluNvx11tsr3bzo1_500.gif Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

So Jill Stein won? 

Yep, Granny Captain Planet is gonna teach China that looting and polluting is not the way, and then we're all gonna plant a tree in January. You can go to bed and rest easy.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God

pray for us sinners

now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

You should pray to me; I've got the powers.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

So Jill Stein won? 

Yep, Granny Captain Planet is gonna teach China that looting and polluting is not the way, and then we're all gonna plant a tree in January. You can go to bed and rest easy.

That lady would've fried my bacon.

It's over. It is as I predicted. It all has been. Fear my political prediction powers! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! ALWAYS!

*highfive*!

No one believed us. Most even said it was impossible.

I wasn't brave enough to make that call, and I consider that a testament to just how powerful propaganda is. I had no idea who would win and honestly thought Clinton would. Even if my gut said the Trump support is larger than they think, it's very hard to make that call when you see limited evidence of it according to the mainstream media. Likewise I feel a lot of Trump supporters were "shamed" and thus afraid to announce their existence.

People can still deny it to this day, but the fact of the matter is that the media was 100% propaganda this election season. Today it's clear that the only people the establishment has been fooling this whole time has been themselves.

I do hope you two placed bets on this though.

• Like 2

*highfive*!

I wasn't brave enough to make that call, and I consider that a testament to just how powerful propaganda is. I had no idea who would win and honestly thought Clinton would. Even if my gut said the Trump support is larger than they think, it's very hard to make that call when you see limited evidence of it according to the mainstream media. Likewise I feel a lot of Trump supporters were "shamed" and thus afraid to announce their existence.

People can still deny it to this day, but the fact of the matter is that the media was 100% propaganda this election season. Today it's clear that the only people the establishment has been fooling this whole time has been themselves.

I don't gamble. :)

EDIT: It wouldn't be fair.

Edited by Namutree

Somehow I don't think the 'establishment' lost today

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

*highfive*!

Oh for the love of everything ....pls shut the **** up about the media being biased 

Are you that stupid you dont realize that was one of the great lies and manipulations that people like you propagated. So no one actually trusted the media when they warned and warned you how problematic and inconsistent Trump, you guys just ignored it. Well done you now have Trump presidency ...whoopie for you  :thumbsup:

You have been one of the great pawns that Trump pulled along like a bull with a ring in  its nose  :biggrin:

John Milton 

Somehow I don't think the 'establishment' lost today

I've done a looooooot of thinking about this, and the way I'd summarize it...?

"Too big to fail." Too big to fail is the problem that faces us this day and age. It affects businesses, it affects politicians, it affects everything. I feel Clinton was "too big to fail," and while I would debate she's the better candidate in regards to future elections (sets a precident for corruption and money driving politics), if you objectively review Clinton and Trump, yeah, no **** she's the better candidate.

The issue with too big to fail is it's a license to be a ****. You can cross any line you want, screw up as much as your want and be corrupt as you want.....yet you do help the world and offer a net profit, thus "too big to fail."

I think that at the end of the day, the "solution" (best solution? No idea, but the solution people have chosen) is that we need to move backwards before we can move forwards. We need to hurt the "too big to fail" for once before we can move forward again.

That's my take on this anyways.

*highfive*!

Oh for the love of everything ....pls shut the **** up about the media being biased 

Are you that stupid you dont realize that was one of the great lies and manipulations that people like you propagated. So no one actually trusted the media when they warned and warned you how problematic and inconsistent Trump, you guys just ignored it. Well done you now have Trump presidency ...whoopie for you  :thumbsup:

You have been one of the great pawns that Trump pulled along like a bull with a ring in  its nose  :biggrin:

Yes Bruce, clearly I'm wrong. That's why Trump is currently very close to winning and scaring the wits out of everyone.