Blarghagh

Well at least Tammy Duckworth won

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Guys, it was lovely. Thank you all. But I'll leave now... It's in the middle of the night around here. See you tomorrow.... We will talk, I'm sure ;)

• Like 1

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

LMAO I forget what state it was but there was one where Clinton was holding a 5% lead (just 7% in) and the media was calling it already... in favour of TRUMP. W.T.H.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Wow, Virginia is close. Now THAT is a big surprise. Clinton was supposed to win that easy.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

So far the GOP is looking at a +4 in the Senate. Now I'd rather Clinton won to keep the government divided. I'm feeling a little better about this now that Congress looks safe. Still no info on how Johnson is doing.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I was one of the 2k+ in my county to vote for Johnson.

He got my vote in Shelby County TN

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

Wonder how much it'll matter that Johnson does well, here, other than catching blame.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wonder how much it'll matter that Johnson does well, here, other than catching blame.

For the libertarian party in 2020 it's incredibly important

Thomas Sowell

I'm with Guard Dog, I voted for him because of 2 reasons. One, because I voted for who I'd like as president weither they had a winning chance or not. Two, so that next election hopefully him or his party can get some extra dough and have a 3rd party from the get go.

• Like 1

Sadly looks like Johnsons only at 3%.

Where did you see that?

Thomas Sowell

Ah, is the party very active in the interim years or do they just pop up every 4 and shake a can ?

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/796171852645355522 Sometimes people deserve caning.

Edited by Malcador

Libertarian Party has some candidates for other positions than President and VP, down to the state level (perhaps even town level in some areas).

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

New York Times giving Trump a 58% chance of winning at last count.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Ah, is the party very active in the interim years or do they just pop up every 4 and shake a can ?https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/796171852645355522 Sometimes people deserve caning.

We have 11 Senate candidates and 20 some odd House candidates. Some have already been defeated

Thomas Sowell

About two hours ago NYTimes was projecting more than an 80% chance of a Clinton win...

This was ~5 minutes ago....

A0xbNvL.png

Leferd.....

Whatever happens. We shall have some fun. ;)

Edited by Valsuelm

This was ~5 minutes ago.

About two hours ago NYTimes was projecting more than an 80% chance of a Clinton win...

A0xbNvL.png

Leferd.....

Whatever happens. We shall have some fun. ;)

You and I spoke of Trump's incoming victory, but none believed...

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Sadly looks like Johnsons only at 3%.

Where did you see that?
I'm watching the google page. I typed in who's winning the presidential race and then click on popular vote under all states under presidents

Hope that makes sense.

Also, I'm very surprised how well trump is doing with the swing states. Ohio and Florida are in his favor ATM and we all know what that means.

Edited by redneckdevil

Well, certainly a depressing night so far.