Blarghagh

This forum is a rigged system.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'd be curious to see a poll of this forum as a small sample.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

There were a couple. Hillary won one and Trump the other.

Whoever wins will give me a salt mine, 4 years of liberal market worship, and hopefully a crash.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

There were a couple. Hillary won one and Trump the other.

Whoever wins will give me a salt mine, 4 years of liberal market worship, and hopefully a crash.

Well what I mean is voter turnout is perhaps one of the most important factors to any election. We're where we are because only 9% of Americans bothered voting for Trump and Hillary.

A poll months ago stating who people were voting for is one thing, a poll today that asks not only who people want but who they actually bothered voting for (if at all) is another, especially given all the pussies grabbed and the corruption scandals leaked between then and now.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/89120-obsidian-us-presidential-poll/

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That thread does not list my candidate of choice, Sweet Meteor of Death 2016. I call shenanigans.

It's rigged my man.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/89120-obsidian-us-presidential-poll/

But the problem with this poll is that it was flawed as some members dont even live in the USA so they dont really care what Trump  says he can do or they dont care if the US  is made weaker by Trump 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I am going to continue paint a painting, then go to bed, read a book, sleep and then go to work in the morning tomorrow. My thanks to the US board members and for America at large for this election!

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I am going to continue paint a painting...

Id be interested in seeing your work if you are willing to share.

I'll send a picture of it as a PM when it is finished.

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I am going to continue paint a painting...

Id be interested in seeing your work if you are willing to share.

I'll send a picture of it as a PM when it is finished.

See? Only the most powerful forum members get access to this.

It's all rigged so the top 1% of forum members benefit.

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That's somewhat offensive to people in general.

Personally, I think yes. BUT if u asked a bit of Americans, they'd say no. I mean we have people who believe the black panther moment wasn't racist (needed but racist) with the calls for defeating whitey and the enemy being the white devils. U have them say it's not ALL white people, just white people who wasn't FOR them that is their enemy and the cause of every problem they are having.

Sounds the same, except now it looks like yal dealing with a BLM moment that has political swing and instead of sniping cops and media covering up black killing and terrozing whites here, looks like ur gonna have an acceptance of "killing whites" as okay.

Hence why most sane people here agree with the cause of BLM but don't agree with their practices because this is what it can lead to.

I wish u luck and safety BruceVC, we don't agree on alot things but that's human, we still get along. I hope it doesn't get bad down there for yal

• Like 1

That's somewhat offensive to people in general.

Oh wait I forgot to say, he  doesnt mean it he is just trying to create a distraction because of his court case 

But its offended many white people in SA but Im not sure if it offensive because I know he doesnt mean it ?.

John Milton 

The Sicilian part of my family had to leave all of their wealth behind (they worked for the the catholic faith, building churches) when they evacuated Sicily becasue of the mafia in the late 1800's, then many died as the rowed (physically) to Tunisia. They built themselves up again over a generation working for the military, to the point where they had property and hotels.  Then they had to leave Tunisia (colony system), and the government instituted a currency law that prevented the dinar from being changed into any other currency in the world - which wiped them out again. 

So does my family have a right to return to those countries and demand recompense?.  I'm pretty sure I know which presidential candidate would have more respect for property rights for the working>middle class in America's future...

Anyway, whichever way this goes, I just hope everyone is aroud to talk BS and we don't all get burned to a crisp when everyone's apparent enemy gets the keys to the kingdom/warheads. :luck:

• Like 1

No, of course it's not racist, slaughtering white people is perfectly OK, why do you ask?
  • Like 1

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

He never blamed the British Empire for anything? Why did he defect and fight against them, then? :p

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.