[3.04] Recovery freezes after getting knocked down.

Boeroer

Question

Playing a melee wizard. When I get knocked down by the shrooms in the cave at Anslög's Compass and get back up, my recovery bar is frozen. I can move around, but I can't take any actions. Then I get pummeled to death.

This is new... and very, very annoying. :(

At the phone atm. Will try to upload a save game later. Did anybody else also experience this ?

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

4 answers to this question

I experienced this too, although I could not quite put my finger on it. Very annoying. Hope a hot fix can take care of it.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I have not yet experienced this yet... but I will look out to test it. seems like there has been a huge importance-buff to fortitude.

EDIT: Nope, not the case for me. Tested it with the constructs at galvinos workshop and didn't happen. However, I witnessed a very Minor bug when I was attacked by Lagufaeth. While I was paralysed, the recov. bar showed my next action but did not move. However, next to the character portrait and on the character info box (when you hover over the character), it showed the paralysation. But as I said, it didn't show it in the recovery bar, creating an illusion where it looked like the bar was standing still. Nothing gamebreakinig, but it seemed like it would fit here.

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Could be the same issue reported by this guy playing Trial of Iron:
http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/89642-expert-mode-annoying-bug/?p=1850771

For the bug you just need to reach the central island and attack a Eyeless.

(The savegame however seems a bit wonky: I see all of his equipment suppressed.)

His character can stand and walk immediately after being hit by a debuff, but cannot attack.
Despite being able to move he is still prone/dazed/etc.

The debuffs do not seem to fade - there is no countdown.

Image under the spoiler

TLYIEAi.jpg

Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Hoping Kingy can have a look at this

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus