Harpy Monk Card Persists

kaliyama

Question

Hello, playing story mode. The harpy monk card once encountered persists on screen even after multiple forfeits and vault trips. It obscures whatever card I'm supposed to encounter.

This happens on both my iPad Air and my iPhone 6+.

post-51022-0-56702900-1478366184_thumb.png

Edited by kaliyama

18 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue. I've deleted the app and restored multiple times and the problem persists.

Ouch.  You might want to email support@obsidian.net for further assistance.

If the issue persists across installs, there may be something terrible screwed up in your party's cloud save.  You could always try to delete the save and reform a new party using your "experienced" characters.  The upshot is that it should get out out of the harpy loop without losing characters and game progress.  Though, it will reset the difficulty levels you've completed previous scenarios on.

If you're working on getting the Reward Cards, deleting your party may set you back a bit of time...

• Like 1

@Ethics 

I'm having the same issue. I've deleted the app and restored multiple times and the problem persists.

Ouch.  You might want to email support@obsidian.net for further assistance.

If the issue persists across installs, there may be something terrible screwed up in your party's cloud save.  You could always try to delete the save and reform a new party using your "experienced" characters.  The upshot is that it should get out out of the harpy loop without losing characters and game progress.  Though, it will reset the difficulty levels you've completed previous scenarios on.

If you're working on getting the Reward Cards, deleting your party may set you back a bit of time...

I deleted the cloud save and it is working perfectly now. My progress on legendary was with a different party so no harm was done in my case.

I uninstalled. Resolved Harpy bug. Lost a couple of weeks of playthrough settings

Edited by Matsu Kurisu

------------------------------------------------------------

Playing with

iPad mini 4th Gen iOS 10.3.3

Primary party

MERISIAL, EZREN, LINI, SEELAH

I uninstalled. Resolved Harpy bug. Lost a couple of weeks of playthrough settings

​While the boxes on your characters may be unchecked they Should​ still have progress made in Heroic and Legendary, it is just not displayed (a different bug). If this is not the case please let me know.

So... there is no other solution to this bug other than to uninstall and loose all my progress in all my parties?

Sure, my characters will still be there, but I have to play again at least 64 times before I'm back at the point of progress where I am at the moment? And with the possibility to run into this kind of bug again?

Honestly?

Sure I love this game and I would play the whole path again some time but with a different party, not with characters with which I played already 70+ games.

On the other hand I would like to finish the campaign (of course)!

So: Is there no possibility that you can fix the cloud save?

Good day,

I have the same issue. Cannot advance with my party (I'm at Xin Shalast) due to invisible card created by the Harpy Monk bug.

I'm copying-pasting the prossess which ObfuZcate depicted at another post:

"So I did have lock up problems with the harpy and harpy monks on normal mode. Today I encountered a regular harpy in legendary and the harpy wouldn't leave my screen and all interaction buttons just vanished. So I ended the mission and rebooted. Now the first card of any adventure I play pulls an invisible card that does not reduce the deck number AND there are no card options available to play. When I abort the mission a harpy appears briefly on top of the location deck while the time expends. So, in a nutshell, I cannot play the game"

Am I to understand the only option right now is to re-install? No manual fixing or such?

And am I to understand the re-installment will not eliminate ANY progress or cards in vaults?

(Except a bug which eliminate the indicator which shows I've done the Heroic and Legendary missions?)

Would you recommend to wait a week or two for the new patch or this will not be a part of the arriving patch?

Thank you for your time,

Gonen.

(If you wish for photos on the matter, please state so).

I had the same problem with the lock up issue, but I have a solution. I put the Harpy monk into my inventory by accident. I played a new game and found that I drew it as a card. I think Forfeited the game and clicked on view all cards instead of viewing them by type. I then removed it from my inventory like I would any unwanted card and hit next.

Edited by daymyth1987

Daymyth1987,

That worked!

You just saved my party!!!

I was stuck with this bug, unable to play at all. Dragging the Harpy Monk card at the cards/inventory screen after forfeiting the game, then clicking on View All cards managed to kick that card out.

Thanks for sharing! You're awesome.

• Like 1

I had the same problem with the lock up issue, but I have a solution. I put the Harpy monk into my inventory by accident. I played a new game and found that I drew it as a card. I think Forfeited the game and clicked on view all cards instead of viewing them by type. I then removed it from my inventory like I would any unwanted card and hit next.

I can't seem to find it in my inventory after forfeiting. Can you provide any additional details? I really want to play this game again.

I got it to work! If you don't see the card in your hand, try this:

1. You need to see the Harpy Monk card and not have it be invisible. For me, I had to go back to the main menu and press Continue to see it.

2. Hit Forfeit. The card should still be visible.

3. Drag the card into your hand. You will then be able to diacard it.