[3.04 Live] Act 1 Bugs

zenblack

Question

I've found some repeatable bugs in 3.04 Live in Act 1 I wanted to mention, I will add (if there are any) as I complete each in turn.

1.) Second Chance doesn't work 1/rest, it works just once per character.

2.) If you receive a moderate (doesn't work on slight) reputation hit in Gilded Vale you will get attacked by Commoner like attack of opportunities (non-Red circle) when walking through them. Easiest way to reproduce is to kill Desslock in the Inn for his gear then walk around.

3 answers to this question

Hey zenblack,

I couldn't reproduce your Second Chance issue. I reproduced your engagement issue with commoners, though I am not sure how the town should react to you killing the top floor of the Black Hound. I'll bring it up.

Thanks

- Sking

• Like 1

Hey zenblack,

I couldn't reproduce your Second Chance issue. I reproduced your engagement issue with commoners, though I am not sure how the town should react to you killing the top floor of the Black Hound. I'll bring it up.

Thanks

- Sking

You can't do a reload, a reload fixes it and allows it to proc again. Try getting someone killed, resting in with no reloads then killing that character again. I only noticed it because I wasn't save scumming  :)

Edited by zenblack

I only found 1 more Act 1 bug. When trying to get Pasca to pay for the beers to give to Sweynur, even if he says you are benevolent or have the reputation with GV to get it, you still end up losing 6 cp when he gives you the Beer. Extremely minor.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just inefficient behavior, on Level 1 of Endless paths the Wood and Stone beetles that use a ranged corrode attack initially with it then charge to melee clustered up against a doorway with a tank in it. By all accounts they should function like slimes and stay and shoot if they can't get into melee. Also the spider section before the in the prison area are unnaturally staggered. They should probably just all aggro in that area instead of having 1 or 2 aggro because of the pathing.

Other than that everything up until Act 2 seems to function outside of issues already presented that are not going to get fixed in past patches.

Edited by zenblack