Galvino's cabin "come back later"? But stays locked

I'm exploring the White March and got to Galvino's Cabin (where I know the DoC awaits and would like to add her to my party).

But there's a note on the cabin door that says "I'm busy, come back later if you must" or something to that effect.  There's no way to open the door.

I've tried coming back at different times of day/night, and after completing another quest or two, but nothing changes.

Is this gated by a particular act/quest? Or is there something else I must do to have the cabin open?  I'd really like to complete my team before doing too many more quests.

(Installed both WM1+2 if that makes a difference)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Ah, awesome, thanks :)

(I'd just been wandering around exploring the territory and fighting beasties, not really talking to many people in the WM beyond necessary yet).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: