Two questions that have been bugging me lately that I would love to get some dev-type thoughts on, should such be available.

1.  I read elsewhere that the vault for Quest Mode differs from the vault in Story Mode as you guys had more freedom to decide what items belong on what tier.  I've only hit level 19 so I don't know if the Quest Mode vault is showing me the full picture, but I notice that Staves of Lesser Healing were nowhere to be found in the B, 1, or 2 levels of rewards.  Are the Lesser Healing Staves actually available in Quest Mode? 

What do you guys even think of the Lesser Healing Staff item?  I know at one point, when we had sneak peeks at loot cards that didn't really exist that there were hints at better than Lesser versions being considered, and while I know there won't be any confirmation one way or the other whether they are going to ever hit the game, I'm at least curious what you guys think of Healing Items as a whole.

2.  Do you guys have any plans on upgrading Quest Mode to allow some of the Story Mode's Loot items in?  Loot Items have some of the most interesting effects so far and have certainly helped make upper story decks be more entertaining to play around in.  It would be nice to know that completing some random (or even not so random) Quest mode might end up with a Loot item drop.

Thank you and keep up the good work!  Looking forward to Decks 5 and 6, and all the tasty Quest Mode improvements!

1.  I read elsewhere that the vault for Quest Mode differs from the vault in Story Mode as you guys had more freedom to decide what items belong on what tier.  I've only hit level 19 so I don't know if the Quest Mode vault is showing me the full picture, but I notice that Staves of Lesser Healing were nowhere to be found in the B, 1, or 2 levels of rewards.  Are the Lesser Healing Staves actually available in Quest Mode? 

A single Staff of Minor Healing should start showing up in Quest Mode Tier 2 (i.e. Level 20+).  But you are otherwise correct.  A handful of cards got shuffled up and down in the Adventure Decks to provide some "balance" to Quest Mode.

Staff of minor healing is one of the cards that have been in the radar of Paizo developers for some time because it is somewhat "broken". So Obsidian putting it up in tears is a good move.

Mostly the changes in the quest mode have been reasonable balanced compared to the card power. On the other hand the Rice of Runelords was newer meant to be a balanced game. There Are good boons and bad boons on purpose. And that has caused some ramble in Paizo forums when some tabletop players in there whine about random card scenario rewards... ;)

So the more things change the more They stay the same.