How to adjust leveling?

Hey guys - i had a break for couple months from Pillars - just realized few patches hit live version and suddenly felt i want to go on a journey again ;)

However there is something that bothers me since the beginning - leveling. I would like to level a little slower. I remember there was simple fix regarding notepad editing but can't seem to find it now. You could change couple lines using notepad on game files and adjust amount of XP needed to hit next level by certain % -  like 25, 30 or 50%. Someone even explained everything down but can't seem to find it right now. Is anyone able to help me sort this one out?

Why not use the IE Mod?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus