Weapon selecting

I heard about a new feature that puts a box at the bottom of the screen like that for force powers and such and that it would be related to switching weapons.....I was curious, do you think maybe you could change it alittle by adding more equip slots for the quickdraw/change weapon thing and the weapons you put in those are the ones you can do the switch with? I think that would be cool and maybe you could reflect what he put in those slots by being able to see your weapon on the model...ex. if you had a lightsaber in one of those equip slots then maybe it shows the lightsaber clipped to the models belt.

I know this probably wont happen but maybe they reconsider for KotOR III.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I think they said that it was impossible for them to have the lightsaber or other weapons latch onto ur PC

I guess that is because they probably have to make new models like they had to do with robes and then new animations to make it look real.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud