Fighting the Sky Dragon (on Hard difficulty, non-upscaled 3rd act) shows the following stats in the tooltip:

5NvCWKh.png

If instead of fighting it I use the "AddToParty" cheat code to add it to my party, its character sheet confirms those values, and lets us additionally see the dragon's Level, Attributes, and Endurance:

ZG3BDf3.png

But when I defeat the dragon and then look at its bestiary entry, it shows different values:

OY99Yf2.png

The bestiary version has:

• lower Level
  • lower MIG, CON, DEX
  • lower Endurance
  • lower Damage (probably as a result of the lower MIG)
  • lower Accuracy (probably as a result of the lower level and attributes)
  • lower Defenses (probably as a result of the lower level and attributes)
  • same DR
  • same Abilities

Is this a bestiary bug, or am I missing something?

And if it's a bug, how far-reaching is it?

Edited by Ineth

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

Yeah, right now the bestiary is often wrong, and even tho you didn't upscale I just wanted to mention that upscaled enemies don't have adjusted stats in the bestiary. (even though PotD gets adjusted.

• Like 1

Wel it's not completely wrong. At level 10 that's what stats it has. It's just two levels higher now.

2 levels higher, and better attributes.

The remaining stats are probably just calculated from those, yeah.

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

I'm more interested in knowing how good a party member the Sky Dragon is, and whether it can gain experience. Perhaps I shall play through as a completely dragon based party: sky, adra, alpine, two bog and... I guess Cail?

To further enhance this, I recommend playing only with fire godlike chanters, chanting exclusively dragon wailed and occasionally summoning drakes ;)

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows