KOTOR2 E3 2004 Gameplay Footage (Fileplanet)

At 90+ megs, the video should be fairly long and hopefully very high quality. Considering all I've seen so far is horribly compressed streaming vids of KOTOR 2 gameplay at Gamespot, I'm willing to wait in the queue... the long, long queue... *le sigh*

It's not the same one I think.

You don't have to pay for it. It's free!

However, sicne time = money; it's not really free!

Exactly 99 minutes to go (it was actually 118 minutes)!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

you have to pay $$$$$ to see it that sucks i am not gona pay 6 bucks to see a 5 sec movie nthat i could get for free. :angry:

you don't have to pay. you just need to sign in with a gamespy id(which is free. The only problem with the free route is that Im in line and it says it will take 2 hours. I hope it's worth it.

Fileplanet only costs money if you don't want to wait in their download queues and download everything immediately. Queued downloads work fine with their free accounts, however. I'm downloading this KOTOR 2 vid on a free account now, in fact.

you have to pay $$$$$ to see it that sucks i am not gona pay 6 bucks to see a 5 sec movie nthat i could get for free.  :angry:

you don't have to pay. you just need to sign in with a gamespy id(which is free. The only problem with the free route is that Im in line and it says it will take 2 hours. I hope it's worth it.

thanks for the info :D :D

Just saw the 92mb video. Seems exactly the same as KOTOR, which is precicely what i was expecting, more of the same + new story and characters, no suprises there.

It was interesting to see how Xboxers play the game tough, and i really feel sorry for them...