Bugs with Cards

Faray

Question

Snakeskin Tunic: Doesn't add my ranged bonus when I use it in a combat check. This really only affects harsk (I don't think anyone else gets dex: ranged) 

Venomus Dagger + 2 can't be used on creatures immune to poison. Although this sounds right, it doesn't have the keyword posion on the card, and unless you recharge or discard it, the poison effect isn't added. The Flaming Mace + 1 for example won't give the bonus to fire (Like at the location that adds +1d8) in this same sense. 

3 answers to this question

Add this one too, if you have the bury the card from discard pile wildcard trait, and draw Goblin warrior, if you have only one card to bury, the game will ask you to bury another card that yoy dont have, making impossible future playthrough. Same goes for similar occasions....

Snakeskin Tunic adds the bonus properly; however, the game then improperly switches to a roll (from combat ranged, to combat dexterity) with a lower bonus.  This seems to occur with all items that apply bonuses to characters with multiple, similar skills.  The check will always default to the skill with the lowest base bonus, and need to be corrected manually.  You get the right bonus in the end, but it requires extra fiddling with the UI and if you forget, you're gooned.

(Note that this behaviour was introduced in 1.4.0.) 

Edited by srdclark