[1.1.4.3] Lini can't heal herself

Saint Ajora

Question

For some reason, when Lini uses the Cure spell, after the d4 of the healing is rolled, she doesn't recover the cards, and the game skips to the options of recharging/discarding the spell. This already happened a couple of times until now, in the Temple and in the Treacherous Cave and I have not yet tested her cure on other characters.

I'm playing in Story Mode. Lini and her party already completed AD4, and I'm currently playing AD1 (Heroic DIfficulty).

7 answers to this question

And it's not a general bug with Cure, Major Cure or Mass Cure as I've been using the heck out of all three since 1.1.4.3. So it's related to 1.1.4.3 in some way (though hard to see how it relates to fixing Kyra's self-heal as this doesn't use a spell). Net bug count still refuses to go down :biggrin:

• Like 1

I can confirm I've been having this issue also with healing as of today.  Lini's been effected, Seelah been effected, and Sajan Drunken Master with Potions of Healing has been effected.  Seen this happen with Cure and Major Cure exactly as Saint Ajora describes.  I'm on a Galaxy S7 running 1.1.4.3.  

• Like 1

Interesting! I've only been using Kyra to cast Healing spells and they've all worked fine (though Ezren - yes, Ezren - did cast Cure successfully, I just can't remember whether it was on himself or not). I wonder if the fix for Kyra's self-heal has broken all other healing? I do hope not.

To add more to this: I was playing 4.4 at Legendary and for a number of cures played over a number of turns the game suddenly switched into a mode the prevented all forms of self-heal. Mass Heal failed to heal the caster, Healing Potion completely failed to work and even Valeros' Mokmurian's Club failed to heal. I think even Kyra's Exorcist Heal failed. However, at some point later in the game it all started working again. I have no idea what the trigger was

Playing 4.5 on Legendary with Seelah when she cast a Major Cure on herself. Imagine my disappointment when she rolled a 3 and - although the animation happened IIRC - no cards were transferred from the 9 in her Discard to her diminishingly small Deck.

In the same Scenario, Kyra cast Mass Heal on Sajan and successfully healed both of them.

The Wildcards on this one were Banes +4 and Bury Armour, Weapons and (something)