Loot item?  Sorry, you're out of luck.  :(

Loot items are handed out by party though, so if you get to work on a second squad, you are able to swap characters around and trade items between parties.

May I ask which Loot it was?  Some of them are more "missable" that others.

• 3 weeks later...

I really wish I knew this earlier.

I just completed The Ancient Library with Kyra and Merisiel. Didn't keep the rewards, since both Mokmurian's Club and the Robe of Runes weren't very useful for them, even though I'd love to have those cards for Amiri and Ezren, respectively. I thought I'd be able to get them later, when I play the scenario with those characters. (I'm playing with a different party in the same save, because that allows me to play everything on Legendary, meaning I still get gold for it.)

So just to check if I understand this correctly: the only way to get those cards now is to start a new save, complete all scenarios up to The Ancient Library with any character, then move that character back to the original save?

I want to know if that'll work before I try, because that's a lot of scenarios to play through without getting any gold for them...

I don't mind loot cards being unique; but I'd love it if the game would check if they're in any character's deck, and if they aren't, rewards them again.

Edited by MarquiseCarabas

So just to check if I understand this correctly: the only way to get those cards now is to start a new save, complete all scenarios up to The Ancient Library with any character, then move that character back to the original save?

I want to know if that'll work before I try, because that's a lot of scenarios to play through without getting any gold for them...

Yes.  That would definitely work.  I know it's not much help to you now, but I usually just trade out a couple items to a "mule" character before scenarios I expect to see a Loot card.

Yes.  That would definitely work.  I know it's not much help to you now, but I usually just trade out a couple items to a "mule" character before scenarios I expect to see a Loot card.

Thanks! Yes, I'll definitely go into those scenarios prepared from now on. Whether it's by trading out items (great idea) or just completing them with the characters that I want to have the loot.

Edit: I just realised (again) that scenario completion is linked to the characters, so I can 'level' Ezren and Amiri in my Legendary save and then make a new save just to get the loot. That makes things a lot easier (and more profitable) :D

Edited by MarquiseCarabas