Hm... that's  hefty difference. What class was it? Certain circumstancial dmg mods like Sneak Attack don't get listed on the char sheet. Also, Confident Aim is bugged and it's damage gets piled up on save/realod.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It's getting fixed in 3.04, though.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I still can't believe there were people claiming this bug wasn't at all significant and that I should stop whining about it and be grateful. To put it in relatable terms:

Taking the average damage in that range to be 21, then (36 / 21) = 1.71.

Then (1.71 - 1.0) / 0.03 = 23.8, meaning that this bug is like having an extra 23 (almost 24) Might.

Makes me glad myself and others was such a pain in the arse about it that they decided to put 3.04 into production (or that at least seemed to be the effect, given that they mentioned 3.03 was a final patch and then quickly reneged that statement). It also seems likes many, many more bugs have come out of the woodwork since 3.03 - which if that have had stopped then would have left the game pretty lacklustre to me. With 3.04 it looks like there shouldn't really be anything very bothersome left, so it's great the devs decided to press on and get these things ironed out just before Tyranny.

Edited by Jojobobo
  • Like 1

Or respec him out of CA until 3.04 drops

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Why don't you give him a torch instead of a club? Looks nice and with the bug you'll have kinda similar damage as with normal weapons. :) Or don't enchant your weapon even if you normally could and would.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods