Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bug: Game locked by Kyra's Exorcist self-heal

Bug Kyra Skeleton Horde Exorcist Heal Interface

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Wortex97

Wortex97

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:Wortex97
  • PSN Portable ID:Wortex97
  • Xbox Gamertag:Wortex97

My game is completely stuck on a normal playthrough of Angel in the Tower, episode 2-5 of the Skinsaw Murders.  Kyra has just defeated a Zombie monster at the Desecrated Vault. Her Exorcist ability has kicked in, giving me the option to Heal or Continue. Regardless of which button I select, the game halts and I cannot interact with any buttons on the screen. I can't even forfeit the game and restart the scenario. 

My account is Wortex97 #4912. Please help! The game halted 10/22/2016 at 22:21 and I have not been able to play since.

Cheers,

Wortex97

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5929 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Merged threads.

mccrispy

mccrispy

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 703 posts

My game is completely stuck on a normal playthrough of Angel in the Tower, episode 2-5 of the Skinsaw Murders.  Kyra has just defeated a Zombie monster at the Desecrated Vault. Her Exorcist ability has kicked in, giving me the option to Heal or Continue. Regardless of which button I select, the game halts and I cannot interact with any buttons on the screen. I can't even forfeit the game and restart the scenario. 

My account is Wortex97 #4912. Please help! The game halted 10/22/2016 at 22:21 and I have not been able to play since.

Cheers,
Wortex97

Please read through this thread and find the

Cheers,
Wortex97

Please look back through this thread to find the OBS recommended workaround that I refer to as the "Shirosama Solution".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Kyra, Skeleton Horde, Exorcist Heal, Interface

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users