The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

Ascension!

Health insurance was the ongoing discussion in the last posts of the previous thread.

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/nc-democratic-headquarters-attacked-on-same-night-nearby-gop-office-was-firebombed/

ELECTIONS 2016, FACEBOOK, POLITICS, RAW EXCLUSIVES, U.S. NEWS, WHOA!

NC Democratic headquarters attacked on same night nearby GOP office was firebombed

DAVID EDWARDS

17 OCT 2016 AT 15:54 ET

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Police officers at crime scene (Zoran Karapancev / Shutterstock.com)

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

Democratic officials in North Carolina have asked law enforcement to step up protection of campaign workers after Orange County offices for both the Republican and Democratic parties were targeted on the same day.

On Sunday, the Republican Party said that its Orange County headquarters was set ablaze by vandals. Graffiti found on a nearby building said, “Nazi Republicans leave town or else.”

Report Advertisement

In a message posted to Twitter, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump blamed the attack on “[a]nimals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina.”

But Orange County Democratic Party Chair Matt Hughes told Raw Story on Monday that vandals had also targeted his offices in Carrboro. Both attacks were said to have occurred early Sunday morning.

According to Hughes, staffers found the words “Death to Capitalism” scrawled on the OCDP headquarters when they came into work.

“There’s a chilling effect,” he explained. “We have staff and we have volunteers who work in that office… I’m one of those folks who sometimes works late into the night in a party office and you wonder about your safety when you look at things like what happened [to the GOP office] in Hillsborough or something like ‘Death to Capitalism.’ A lot of folks see that as a threat, not even a veiled threat.”

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

So Kerry told Ecuador to cut off Assange. Well, so says Wikileaks.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So Kerry told Ecuador to cut off Assange. Well, so says Wikileaks.

Has there been any signs of the guy since the cut off?

Anyhow, despite Garrison's metaphor of Trump:

p0leaehdy8sx.jpg

...i do not think that he will ever recover from this:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

ehh, was that irony Meshugger? I am pretty sure it is as it comes from you, but oh boy I would love Bruce to hook on that one xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Surprised he didn't go for Jesus scourging the lenders at the temple.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What an idiot.

Those kids hardly look worth the price. You can see the fear in the boy's eyes; everyone knows cowardly child labor is one of the least productive kinds. Should've bought happier children, those you can trick into thinking the labor is a fun game.

• Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

ehh, was that irony Meshugger? I am pretty sure it is as it comes from you, but oh boy I would love Bruce to hook on that one xD

Oh ****, i posted from the wrong account! :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

14570225_639264062903134_584909240750900

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Looks like the Betting Markets have dried up for Trump. Paddy Power stopped taking bets on the Presidential Election and are so convinced of a Clinton victory they already started the pay outs to those who put money down on Clinton three weeks early.

http://blog.paddypower.com/politics/2016/10/18/paddy-power-pay-out-hillary-clinton/

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

He may pull out a surprise but the electoral math is against him. It just sucks to the end of the earth that the price of getting rid of Trump is four years of Hillary f-----g Clinton.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well, they are married. And kudos given their age.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You know that door? The one that leads to the twilight zone? It's open baby! Step on through: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

“I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills hotel,” the man, who was hired by the Clintons, via a Hollywood executive, to cover up their scandals, told The ENQUIRER.

:lol:

Thomas Sowell

@Hurlshot

I know my insurance kept rising even before Obamacare.  I am no fan of it, but I think the health insurance industry care system as a whole is terribly broken.
Fixed it for you.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

@Hurlshot

I know my insurance kept rising even before Obamacare.  I am no fan of it, but I think the health insurance industry care system as a whole is terribly broken.
Fixed it for you.

I can't argue with that.   :p

As an aside, this last week I spent a couple hours on the phone with my health insurance company.  A few months ago, my wife switched jobs, and so we needed to change insurance.  We went through my school district.  In order to change, you have to show a termination of benefits letter.  So we turn all this in and I start paying an exorbitant amount to cover my family (it's about $600 a month.)  A couple months go by and I get a letter from the insurance company denying payment on a claim because they say we are covered under another plan.  

So let me try to explain the ridiculous chain of calls that ensue.  First, I call our 3rd party insurance administrator.  Anthem Blue Cross is our plan provider, but we have a 3rd party that handles the school district.  The 3rd party tells me to call Anthem Blue Cross.  Anthem tells me the 3rd party rejected it, so I call the 3rd party again.  They transfer me to an administrator, who asks me to email a picture of the claim rejection letter.  THIS LETTER WAS SENT BY THE 3RD PARTY!  Still, I do it.  Then another woman from the 3rd party calls me and asks for the letter of termination from my wife's last job.  I tell her to talk to my school district about that.  A few days later I get another call from the administrator asking for a copy of the termination letter, saying he has talked to my school district and thry do not have it.  I email my school district and they send me the form after about 5 minutes.  I send it on to this effing administrator.

Just to remind everyone, I pay an exorbitant amount for this circus of clowns to pay my health care providers.  Gah.

Edited by Hurlshot

BTW the links to the Enquirer are for entertainment purposes only. You all know me better than that! I figured the line about the twilight zone and the laugh emoji made that clear. 

Thomas Sowell

This campaign is just the gift that keeps giving!

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/hillarys-campaign-bus-caught-on-camera-dumping-human-waste-video 

Wow, usually a candidate waits to start s------g on us AFTER they get elected. Kudos to Team Clinton for not procrastinating! 

And yes, this one is for real. The DNC has already apologized: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-clinton-forward-together-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

This campaign is just the gift that keeps giving!

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/hillarys-campaign-bus-caught-on-camera-dumping-human-waste-video 

Wow, usually a candidate waits to start s------g on us AFTER they get elected. Kudos to Team Clinton for not procrastinating! 

And yes, this one is for real. The DNC has already apologized: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-clinton-forward-together-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain

How poetic.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Someone tweet this to Trump. There are a few more laughs to be had on this one. 

Aaahhhh. It is a relief knowing no matter who wins this race you're f----d so you can just not give a s--t and laugh at it.

Thomas Sowell