Endless Sinspawn

Tiltowait

Question

Encounter boss that generate Sinspawn (Erylium).

Defeat Sinspawn. (2 checks)

Game gets greeked graphics bug and a second Sinspawn is summoned. (2 more checks)

Defeat Sinspawn.

Game gets greeked graphics bug and a third Sinspawn is summoned. (2 more checks)

Defeat Sinspawn.

Game gets greeked graphics bug and a fourth Sinspawn is summoned. (2 more checks)

All in the same location...all against the same lone character.  Never managed to actually fight the boss.

Any way to fix this? 

Did a reset, quit to main menu, view vault, etc...still same bug. Lost the hours worth of play...and on a worknight that's a huge bite of my free time wasted (esp since I restart after the first 3 snake eyes in a row).

Edited by Tiltowait

14 answers to this question

Yep, same. Because of this right now Trouble in sandpoint is uncompletable. Once you do the check to see if you discard from blessing deck, Koruvus comes back but then gets put to the side and the fight with the Wrathful Sinspawn appears over and over and over and over again until the game decides it wants to let you go.. and then immediately end the battle, putting Koruvus back on top of the library. Repeat neverending cycle.

I would like to report the same issue. Below is the screenshot of weird graphic glitch after it occurs: cards overlaying.

In my case, each Sinspawn encountered this way has incremental difficulty to beat, +1 for each consecutive enemy. 9, 10, 11 etc.

Screenshot: https://postimg.org/image/hq3089a4j/

Android 5.1.1

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (SM-P605); fully updated

PFID-E0B3B5E00185BB8E

Pass & play: off

Permadeth: off

Characters: Valeros

Turn order: N/A

Scenario: Trouble in Sandpoint, normal difficulty

Card encountered: Erylium / Wrathful Sinspawn

Bug occurs on first explore and subsequent explore

You guys on 662 should be on 664 (unless you really like playing against "Immortal Summoners" - i.e. any Villain that summons as its first effect is immortal). This shows as version 1.1.4.2 in the Google Play store. I'm surprised that there's no forced update (unless you're playing offline)

You guys on 662 should be on 664 (unless you really like playing against "Immortal Summoners" - i.e. any Villain that summons as its first effect is immortal). This shows as version 1.1.4.2 in the Google Play store. I'm surprised that there's no forced update (unless you're playing offline)

No forced update yet.  Last I checked, it was fine if you were playing on build 662 or 664.  Anything less and you'll get a message to download a newer version.

Edit:  Forgot to mention that "Endless Sinspawn" would be a pretty awesome name for a band.  It's easily the most "Metal"-sounding topic I've seen in the support forums so far.  ;)

Edited by Ethics Gradient

I have the same problem. Ver. 669. Harsk fighting Wrathful Sinspawn at the Catacombs of Wrath. Amiri is at the same location. 6-character legendary run. The game freezes after the d6 to determine whether to discard a blessing.

Update: For debugging purposes, I forfeited the scenario, removed Amiri from the party, and restarted and managed to complete it on legendary difficulty with the 5 remaining characters (Ezren, Line, Seelah, Kyra and Harsk). Poor Amiri didn't get her power feat... Might it be a problem with Amiri?