Merisiel inspired dexterity and bows

If i discard any blessing to add to her combat dexterity check, will she get to recharge said blessing?

Also, if she has a normal dex + 0 and str + 3, and uses a bow that adds both dexterity and str. dices, does she get a raw + 3 from str?

Yes.

No (that's why the Longbows say you use "Dexterity or Ranged skill + your Strength *DIE*" and not "...+ your Strength *SKILL*).

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

If i discard any blessing to add to her combat dexterity check, will she get to recharge said blessing?

Also, if she has a normal dex + 0 and str + 3, and uses a bow that adds both dexterity and str. dices, does she get a raw + 3 from str?

Yes.

No (that's why the Longbows say you use "Dexterity or Ranged skill + your Strength *DIE*" and not "...+ your Strength *SKILL*).

Aww that sucks, i was hoping i can put her str to good use but that's too bad now. I guess it would be a bit overpowering somewhat. Thanks for the information!

Unless you want her to get Melee weapons for other party members. Meri doesn't really need Strength. If you play her solo, there are two locations it's needed: Guardtower (Str 5 to close) and Fort Rannik (Str 10 to close). A single blessing is likely to get you through the first one, and for the Fort - a specialized blessing (Torag or Cayden Caylean) or even better - a trusty Crowbar. (Alternatively, you may find it easier to just chase the Villain into the Fort).

Also, Meri's already decent d8 Str means she can use Longbows on par with any other weapon (she's rolling a d12+d8 before any skill or weapon +X modifiers)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.