Purchasing Validation Error

Aarik D

Question

Greetings Adventurers! 

If you have purchased an item in our game and you were charged but didn't receive the item, please contact support@obsidian.net with your User ID (username #xxxx) and forwarded copy of your receipt. Once we have that information, we can look into your account and correct the issue.

Thank you and we apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Note:

Please note that our office hours are:

Monday - Friday

9:30 AM - 6:30 PM PST

I have a similar problem. I bought the Rise of the Runelords Bundle a few months ago from Google Play, and after the past two updates, all bundled content is locked. I still have my save file with my various adventurers , Amri, Ezren, and Meriesel. But I cannot continue due to the strange lock. I have tried the purchase button to see if it would "realize" I had purchased the content, but it gets stuck on the please wait message. I have also uninstalled then reinstalled the game, it remembered my save, not my purchase. I would happily send the receipt from google play.

Edited by Muzakprime

Are you serious? Have you seen the Google play store receipt for Google play purchases through paypal? Just fix the game and give people what they pay you for. Period.

The account did get restored from emailing the support email. No response when they did it... Just have to keep checking game.

Edited by Darkren

Sent an email over 24 hours ago and still waiting for my RotR bundle, buried treasure and Rolling all the way....

chaoticneutral91 #2456

Thanks for the receipts Donnie. I verified them and restored your content. I also gave you a little extra for the inconvenience. Happy Holidays!

NOTE: You'll have to restart your app to see the changes

Hello. I posted a question and request yesterday as a reply to the forum topic "I am still missing content that I paid for" and I realize that post should have been directed under this topic.

I sent all my identifying information via the Obsidian support e-mail address, along with my receipt and I am unsure if it has been received or if some other information is required as I have not received any reply to either of the e-mails I sent. Can anyone tell me if it is customary to receive a notice from support that your information or request for support has been received? Below is a copy of the forum post I made yesterday in the wrong location, but it correctly sums up the timeline and steps taken to reach someone at Obsidian support. Does anyone have any advice?

Also, I'm totally conscious that it's a holiday so I get why no one is working, and according to this forum, Obsidian support doesn't have any hours on weekends anyways (I'll admit the second part I find a little annoying right now as I absolutely love Pathfinder Adventures and don't want to have to repeat this process every time I want to make a purchase in the in-game shop) My basic concern is: should I have received some sort of automated response from support that they received my request? Or do people generally not here back from them right away? I'd appreciate any help anyone on here can offer. Thank you.

Hello. I purchased the Rise of the Runelords bundle on December 22nd and I have been unable to access any of the content. I e-mailed support twice with the information requested under the support and purchasing validation sections of the forums but I have not received any sort of reply that they have received my support requests. I know people are out for the holidays but I wanted some confirmation that they have my ticket and the information they need to resolve it. My user tag is -DoranMartell- #1093 and I'm logging in via Game Center using an iphone 6S and Pathfinder Adventures is updated to its latest version. I've attempted to restore the shop multiple times and I attached my receipt to the second e-mail I sent to support (It took 24 hours to arrive) Is there any other information I should have included when e-mailing them? Thanks all.

Hello. I purchased the Rise of the Runelords bundle on December 22nd and I have been unable to access any of the content. I e-mailed support twice with the information requested under the support and purchasing validation sections of the forums but I have not received any sort of reply that they have received my support requests. I know people are out for the holidays but I wanted some confirmation that they have my ticket and the information they need to resolve it. My user tag is -DoranMartell- #1093 and I'm logging in via Game Center using an iphone 6S and Pathfinder Adventures is updated to its latest version. I've attempted to restore the shop multiple times and I attached my receipt to the second e-mail I sent to support (It took 24 hours to arrive) Is there any other information I should have included when e-mailing them? Thanks all.

Since it seems that customer service is closed for the hollidays. I cover my bases and post here to. (Also sent an e-mail.)

I seem not to have received the card Song of Hawkmoon after purchasing Rolling all the way. Can't find it anyway.

I received the dice, the chests and the card Pathfinder Chronicler.

I attached the receipt from App Store in my e-mail to support.

My user ID is MattWapp #9628.

Hoping for a quick fix and thank you for a otherwise fun game.

With best regards

Mattias

Have you tried to force close the app? The restart after that should give you the card(s). The sync between the server and the device does not always work, so resetting the Connection sync the game and Also the content.

After that you should be able to see it in the gallery...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdn8nfnuk9212mw/Photo%2031.12.2016%202.58.31.png?dl=0

If not, the customer service has been most helpfull in getting these items to customers if and when the shopping event has not been registering properly.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

I truly hope customer service is back on January 1st as it seems I purchased my Rise of the Runelords bundle the night the lights went out for the holidays and have been waiting eagerly to hear something since the 22nd. I also hope they will see their way to refunding me the 6800 gold I spent on characters (x4) and an adventure (Burnt Offerings at 80% discount) I should have had access to via the bundle I purchased. I would be most grateful if by tomorrow my posts or e-mails have received some response from support, or better, if I could progress to The Skinsaw Murders and access the remainder of my still locked characters. Let me know if any of you start getting support service so I know when to have hope that I'll be able start up my story game again soon. Thank you.

Hello,as I read I see alot of purchasing issues,I too have issues I have tried many times to purchase packs and it will not go through for me not sure why?? It just freezing on the screen and it says,please wait while we try your purchase

Looking forward to a response ,thanks

Hi everyone,

and thanks to StormbringerGT for being such a great help.

Sadly I am also missing the "Rise of the Runelords"-Bundle and the cards from "Jingle all the Way". If remember correctly I did get the chests from "Jingle all the Way".

My details:

User ID: Bwyrm #8215

PFID-F33C900F422745F6

I did sent an e-mail to customer-support on the 25th, but did not hear back from them (maybe due to holidays?).

Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Edited by Bwyrm

Just wanted to post here as I am also in the same path (pun intended). I made a purchase on 28/12/2016 for the buried treasure and got nothing (my app just restarted and my gold remains the same).

ID - Demon6669999 #8325

I have already sent a mail to support@obsidian.net with a copy of the google play receipt.

Cheers!!

I have also had issues with bundles purchased and I sent two emails, 1 on 12/21/16 and 1 on 12/23/16 and still have not had any help with it.

my id is themeparkhero #8818 and since what I purchased was limited time bundles I am really worried I wont be able to get what I paid for.

Order number: GPA.1395-8996-0075-17946
Order date: Dec 21, 2016 12:06:03 PM PST

Order number: GPA.1324-6879-3852-72058

Order date: Dec 21, 2016 12:04:41 PM PST

I sent two emails to support, but at this point haven't yet gotten a response.  My gpg id is Trajk10455234 #3695.  I purchased the RotR bundle in August, and it has since gone poof.  Not sure what I need to do at this point to get it back, please let me know if you need more information, and I would be happy to provide it.

I keep losing in game purchases PFID - 8307D8F03823A6B6 Thank you

Please let us know what game purchases you might be missing at support@obsidian.net.  Include your PlayFab ID again. We are happy to reinstate lost purchases and things go a lot quicker if you include a receipt.

Just by looking at when your account's start date is I am going to guess that you might have gotten a new device and GPG gave you a new unique ID# (even if you are using the same account name)... Which in turn makes Playfab think you are a new account and previous purchases go poof.

I purchased but of the alt character packs yesterday and can't use them. I also purchased 7k worth of chests, but the cards aren't in my vault. I emailed support@obsidian.net with the receipts and haven't received a response. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

bonetribal #2837