Party stuck

ferrisvalyn

Question

I am running a party of Valeros, Kyra, Seelah, Sajan, Seoni, and Lem (played in that order)

My phone has the following specs

LG4 (I think)

Android 6.0 

I am currently playing Jorgenfist at normal level (although I've beaten it before).  It was Kyra's turn, and she encountered a skeleton hoard, and I had just defeated the skeleton (for her), and was at the Continue and Heal option (I had invested in that upgrade), but had not made a selection, when I had to stop gaming.  

After this, I got the update and installed it.  I went to play it again today, and now I can't seem to do anything after I make the Continue or heal decision.  Regardless of which i select, nothing else is playable or anything, in this party.  

I can play normally in other parties, but this one seems to be locked up.  I REALLY don't want to start fresh on this - is there a way I can end this scenario, but not lose my party?  Or can I cancel this party, but use the same characters with the same cards to create a new party?

12 answers to this question

Hi,

I have the same issue with the "Heal" ability in the Local Heroes Adventure (1-2) , Sandpoint Cathedral. I got the two options (Continue/Heal) after defeating an undead. If I choose either of them nothing happens. I can't access the menu from within the adventure to forfeit. My only option then is to quit the app and once I restart it, I am again confronted with the decision between Continue and Heal, the only two buttons that seem responsive.

I am playing on an iPad Pro with iOS 10.0.1 and I updated the app today.

Let's see if there is a way to fix this, it would be a shame to lose the progress.

Thanks and BR

i have the same issue.

next problem is that i cannot even forfeit the game to try and reset the scenario.

if i log out of the game and log back in, i press continue, once it reloads where i left off, it goes back to asking continue or heal.

pressing either locks the game up and cannot do anything.

pressing any of the icons does nothing.

If anything does not help. Remove characters from the team and delte team and make new team using old characters.

I am in the same situation as obiwanshinobi - I cannot remove the characters from the team, because it's an active adventure.  I could delete the team, but I don't know if that deletes the characters.  If deleting the team does not remove the characters- I can live with another forfeited game.  But I've put a lot into this team, and I do not want to lose it, if possible.  But I have no way to forfeit the game or anything - it just becomes locked up.  

Deleting the team should leave the experienced characters to the experienced characters tab.

If you want to try make a new team. Play one scenario. Rename the team members. Delete the team and see if the renamed team members Are still among the experienced characters (They should be) and the remove those extra characters from the game, becauše They were only for testing.

But as I said, deleting the party should still leave the characters.

You ofcourse lose the scenario, where characters get stuck.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

Hi,

I can confirm that deleting the party let's you keep the experienced characters. I simply created a new party with the experienced characters and it's the same status as before getting stuck due to the bug.

Thanks for providing this solution, Hannibal_PJV! :)

BR

• Like 1

Hi,

I can confirm that deleting the party let's you keep the experienced characters. I simply created a new party with the experienced characters and it's the same status as before getting stuck due to the bug.

BR

Did you not lose the party progress? I.e., in your new party, did you not have to do all the early quests again?

I have a similar problem, but it's happening in Quest not Story.

Kyra fought Faceless Stalker henchman and the scenario made me fight an Ancient Skeleton next.  Her power to Heal when defeating an undead monster popped up and I have the Continue and Heal options like everyone else is reporting.

But whichever option I pick, the game just locks up.  I can't bring up the menu to forfeit even, and closing the game, and relogging in and restarting Quest brings me right back to the same options.  The Ancient Skeleton is on top of the location deck and the Continue\Heal menu is up, and no matter what I choose, the game stops.

I play on iPad Mini, but I don't know if that matters.

Is there a way to rest the Quest adventure I'm running?  I don't seem to see this as an option in the menus.  I don't mind losing the adventure, I would prefer not lose my experienced characters however.

Anyone have any suggestions?  This appears to be a nasty bug that is affecting several users.  I've seen some minor bugs before, but restarting the Quest has always fixed my issues in the past.

Hi,

BR

Did you not lose the party progress? I.e., in your new party, did you not have to do all the early quests again?

Hi,

I started a new story and all the quests that I unlocked previously are available. However, as far as I see, only the quests that have been finished by the least experienced party member appear as completed. In my case, this was not much of a setback, I have a small party with similarly experienced members. The card decks remained the same as before, so no losses/setbacks here.

BR