Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game frozen!

Best Answer Aarik D , 24 October 2016 - 05:11 PM

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to apologies to everyone that is still experiencing this bug. We have indeed fixed the bug, however, those who are still affected by it should be able to forfeit the game. This seems to be true for Quest mode, but if you are in story mode, we have been seeing reports that they are unable to forfeit the game.

My Quest Mode game is still stuck after the patch and I cannot forfeit.

Hey runslikeawelshman,

Please uninstall and reinstall the game. That will remove your quest mode data that is stored on your device. All of the other data is stored in the cloud, so don't worry about losing any of your characters or purchases. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

There appears to be an alternative way to get the game to fix itself if you are experiencing this in Story Mode

Found a bit of a work around. Start a new game and take it to the preview (after the dialog). Then exit to the main menu and load your frozen game. It should load at the end of Kyra's turn. Be aware if it works the undead creature may be at the top of her deck.

runslikeawelshman

runslikeawelshman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts

Hey runslikeawelshman,

Please uninstall and reinstall the game. That will remove your quest mode data that is stored on your device. All of the other data is stored in the cloud, so don't worry about losing any of your characters or purchases.

Thanks, that did it! I did lose some data - I had previously completed all scenarios in Story mode on all 3 difficulties but now only the normal difficulty boxes are checked - but that just gives me something to work on until the Quest mode level cap is raised or the next deck is released. Cheers!

mccrispy

mccrispy

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 703 posts

don't worry about the Party-level progress being lost because it hasn't really been lost. If you put a party together and jump into the Story, you should see that  all your previously completed legendary scenarios are completed at Heroic (you can always repeat at Legendary, that's intentional). You can prove that you've completed the AP at legendary by checking the Reward for Legendary (down at the bottom of hte Scenario panel), check your Gallery to see if you have the item, if you have then you must have completed on Legendary.

tl;dr you haven't lost progress, the UI is just terrible at tracking completion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users