Patch Notes for Update 1.1.4.1!

We have a new patch for Pathfinder Adventures that is releasing today! It will be rolling out over the Apple App store and Google Play shortly. Do keep in mind that while we update PlayFab you may experience some connection issues. There is a chance that the service will be spotty between 5:00PM PDT-7:00PM PDT.

Now onto the notes!

What's New?

Salvaging Cards Immediately!

• Now when you open treasure chests, you can salvage cards from that screen.  Simply zoom in and the option to salvage will appear.

New Tresure Chest Cards!

• Be sure to check out Nathan's blog for details on some of the cards being added in this patch.

Top Community Issues

Jorgenfist & Ogrekin

• Fixed a progression break that could occur if the Ogrekin rolled a 4 for the power to put it on the bottom of the location deck after you act.

Blessings Not Adding Two Dice for Skill Checks

• Resolved issues where blessings that add extra dice for specific skill checks would not always do so.

Bury Progression Break

• Fixed a progression break that would occur when combining the Crowbait Scenario power (and it's Quest Mode variants) with the Blood in the Sand Wildcard Power while fighting summoned monsters.

Merisiel's Thief Role Banishing Blessings

• Issue addressed wherein if Merisiel had Inspired Dexterity and used a blessing for the final combat vs the villain, the blessing could be banished and unavailable at card selection following the scenario.

Quest Mode Levelup Progression Break

• Fixed an issue where people receiving multiple power feats could encounter a progression break.

General Fixes

Progression Breaks

• Loading existing parties: Fixed an issue where it was possible for a saved party game to load into the Store.
  • Improved Mending: Fixed a potential progression break when playing the spell.
  • Character - Lem: Fixed a potential progression break when grabbing a flask from discard using Versatility.

Cards

• Major Cure: Fixed an issue where, if used off turn, could make the casting character the active character.
  • Wand of Enervation: Fixed an issue where Arcane users weren't rolling 1d4+4, and were instead incorrectly rolling 2d4.

Character

• Seoni: Updated text descriptions for Improved and Greater Arcane Blast to be more consistent.

Gameplay

• Bonuses: Fixed an issue where bonuses could be removed from checks when playing multiple cards to add bonuses. 
  • Cancel: Fixed some issues where cancelling a played card wouldn't return the card to hand.
    • This also affects cancelled Character Powers such as Merisiel's Sneak Attack, and Lini's Beast Form.

Scenario

• Heroic Sandpoint Under Siege: Resolved some strange issues that arose between the Ogrekin and scenario power.

UI

• Fixed an issue where tutorial tips could overlap rotate-zoomed cards on phones.

As always, please let us know your feedback on this patch and let us know of any issues you run across while playing Pathfinder Adventures over in our Technical Support Forum.

• Like 7

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

The quest mode progression with 2 powers is still broken.

Are you sure? It works ok for me in 1.1.4.1 - I was one of the original bug reporters for this one and have now managed to get my last 5 characters to their level cap with all Feats.

Please post in the Tech Support form and we'll try to help.

I just saw 1.1.4.2 on the updates tab for iOS. What does this fix?

I haven't downloaded it yet to check, but if I were a betting man, 1.1.4.3 is coming up right behind it.

Needless to say, there are some cool new bugs that just got discovered!   ;)

Edit:  1.1.4.2 does seem to fix the Justice Ironbriar bug.  The updated appears to resolve a couple small progression breaks.

Edited by Ethics Gradient

I just saw 1.1.4.2 on the updates tab for iOS. What does this fix?

I haven't downloaded it yet to check, but if I were a betting man, 1.1.4.3 is coming up right behind it.

Needless to say, there are some cool new bugs that just got discovered!   ;)

Edit:  1.1.4.2 does seem to fix the Justice Ironbriar bug.  The updated appears to resolve a couple small progression breaks.

Oh boy, that one was a bad one! The man had an army!!!

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

I like the new "Instant Salvage" it has the potential to save me a lot of time messing around in the Gallery. Or it would, if it had just one feature that is missing: an indication of how many of that card I already have in the Gallery. Actually, this is related to another feature that I feel that the Gallery needs: when I Salvage a card from the Gallery, I'd like to know how many copies I have assigned to characters, so I know that by Salvaging the card I am/am not affecting my party construction.

• Like 3

Two things:

1. why no patch notes for 1.1.4.2
  2. where the heck is 1.1.4.3 (and its patch notes)

Stop working on new features (and the bugs that you introduce with them) and fix the bugs in the features that we actually need to play the game properly. Please. Really, please. If you fixed a major bug every week and released a patch every week, instead of holding off releasing bug fixes while you added new features, we'd have a much more robust code base and a more playable game. Ever heard the phrase "polishing a turd"? OK, turd's a bit strong in this context, but moldy apple is close.