Seems like a pretty nice buff... +2 all attributs, less healing, no loss in damage... An low levels per encounter seems very worth while.

How are the experts opinions on it?

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

I love it! You forgot that it stacks with everything and gives you +2 move speed which can be really nice for quick positioning at the beginning of an encounter (for example to hit as many enemies as possible with Iconic Projection).

For example: Minor Avatar + Aggrandizing Radiance = +10 to ALL attributes. It's smart to cast Minor Avatar first because then Aggr. Radiance will last a lot longer. And if you cast Salvation of Time, too, you'll have +10 to all attributes for a fairly long time.

By the way: the healing is only reduced for you, not your allies. They will receive the normal healing of Holy Radiance -  at least last time I checked. I never use Holy Radiance for healing, only for bonus ACC and stat boost at the beginning of the encounter. 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Right, thank you :) if it stacks it will remain relevant for ever ;)

I'll be definitely taking it... Also, has anybody besides me noticed how many cross class talents work wonderfully with a priest lore wise (Slacker, I'm adressing you in particular ;) ): Enigmas charm for wael, rhymers summon for berath, apprentice sneak attack for skaen, with a bit of imagination maybe also gallants focus for Eothas ;)

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

I only see this post now... sorry Ben about that... well yes, I see your point... and that's because the priests, following a god, follow a concept after all. Taking Skaen as an example, our priest will be devoted to sneaking and stabbing with stilettos... that will make him a "rogue wannabe" in a certain sense... of course, the cross talent for sneak attacking will be icing on the cake:)

- There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary code, and those who don't. -