Offer on Special(Store)

I wonder if the reason I still can't find the buried treasure is that I never did find that legendary shovel? (I see the tools of Faith and Devotion, but not worth it for me)

The Legendary Shovel is awarded after completing AD1 of Skull and Shackles.    ... ... [we can only hope] ;)

I wonder if the reason I still can't find the buried treasure is that I never did find that legendary shovel? (I see the tools of Faith and Devotion, but not worth it for me)

The cost for this bundle appears to be the same cost for 25 chests purchased from the store (basically half the price of the 50 chest bundle).  However, with the 50 chest bundle I believe you also receive a bonus chest, though I've never personally purchased it so I can't say for certain.  For people that might not have the two cards already, it seems like this would be a decent deal to purchase.  But like you, it's not worth it for me either, considering I have both cards already and more than enough sets of dice.

But like you, it's not worth it for me either, considering I have both cards already and more than enough sets of dice.

There's some value to it if you really have an overwhelming desire to own a Legendary Dice set.

Ballpark odds for finding some Legendary Dice is in the neighborhood of 1 per 200 chests redeemed.  If you've got more money than time, this bundle is right up your alley!

Edited by Ethics Gradient