sneak attack bug?

gza

Question

When I recharge a card for sneak attack but then cancel, the canceled card does not go back to my hand. Is this a bug?

Also just a few other weird things:

Paralyze, cannot target any normal monsters, is that normal?

Also what's up with Abadar's Truthtelling, is it just a worse Detect Evil?

5 answers to this question

Pretty sure you should get the card back on cancel - it's not really a cancel otherwise, is it? If you can't get the card back, it shouldn't offer cancel

Never used paralyze, but it should work against "non-Villain monsters". Though there's also a bug logged that it's missing the Attack trait. Whether this has any bearing, I don't know.

Re Abadar's... I think that the answer is "yes" :D (except that you can use it to encounter Henchmen) a bit like the Wayfinder is a weakened (but lower level?) version of Spyglass

Wayfinder is quite different from spyglass though. Better comparison maybe Kohl of Uncanny Discernment which is higher level but worse spyglass. Why is that even a card?

'cos I can have 8 of them in my Gallery and make sure loads of characters can "scry", whereas there's only 2(?) Spyglass. Wayfinder is a "Scrying Item", which makes it similar to Spyglass in my book - just really, really Nerfed.

When I recharge a card for sneak attack but then cancel, the canceled card does not go back to my hand. Is this a bug?

I have observed this with several 'discard for effect' powers:

- Backstab (the discard, in addition to the recharge)

- Seoni's Fire Blast

-Lini's ANimal Form

Seems to be a pretty widespread issue, but basically targeting the same class of powers.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.