Daily Gold

4inches

Question

I bought daily gold a week or to ago and have been collecting it just fine. Yesterday I upgraded my phone, reinstalled and loaded it up. We'll, now when I click on the daily gold button it sends me to the page to buy it. I can't collect my daily gold now unless i repurchase it. I should have at least two weeks left of free daily gold. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried everything I can think of. Any help would be appreciated.

7 answers to this question

Hey 4inches,

Sorry about the troubles. It sounds like you are not on the correct account. Make sure you open up Google Play Games or Game Center and make sure you are logged into the correct account. 

To locate your PFID#, open up Options > Settings > PFID# located on the bottom. You can also use your Username as well (i.e. 4inches #xxxx)

Thanks!

Okay, I checked my old phone andied the pfid # is the same. I also checked the Google play account and it is also the same. I even tried to get my daily gold on my old phone and it's the same as the new phone. I can't get it without buying it again. Will I be able to get the gold I've missed out on in the past few days?