The other characters in the Pathfinder Class Packs

From earlier post, the dev have some plans for those... but soon tm may not apply to class decks ;)

Those would be really nice, but I don't personally Expect them before multiplayer multiplatform is ready. They would be really cool in online multiplayer games, and They Also could pring a lot of hard money to the team, if They sell them like 15$ per character or something similar.

Oddly enough, it takes almost as much dev time to make a new class (like a Gunslinger, a Kineticist, or a Cavialier) as it takes to make other versions of the same class. Role Powers make a lot of things complicated to both build and test. That being the case, I'd prefer to offer you something new new in any new characters that we decide to make.

There is however something else that we are developing that may scratch that new character itch.

tumblr_lg5c5xbNx91qewsw4o1_500.gif

• Like 4

New characters also demand time to write new dialog for each one of them in Story Mode. I guess I would be curious to test the second version of Lem or Ezren as per the original Class Decks, but the other characters of those packs would be much more appealing (and, unfortunately, less likely to be released...).

Best regards,

Mauricio

Yes They do so They would first be easier to add to quest and/or multiplayer mode. But interesting to see how They will be implemented.

Multiplayer exspecially would benefit for wider variation of characters.

I personally have all released classdecks and find them very usefull to tabletop replay value!

So I can see that these would have very same benefit Also in here too.

Pauli

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Oddly enough, it takes almost as much dev time to make a new class (like a Gunslinger, a Kineticist, or a Cavialier) as it takes to make other versions of the same class. Role Powers make a lot of things complicated to both build and test. That being the case, I'd prefer to offer you something new new in any new characters that we decide to make.

There is however something else that we are developing that may scratch that new character itch.

tumblr_lg5c5xbNx91qewsw4o1_500.gif

Mm, we'll be able to build our own characters from the list of existing powers? :)

• Like 2

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I know many hard core gamers would find my suggestion unnecessary but I think male and female versions of all existing characters would be cool. This would be super super easy to implement and would give more (I know, superficial) variety. Plus, I bet OBS could make a few bucks off this. Basically, character skins that would keep all the same character traits as the originals.

That might tide folks over until brand new characters are ready.

• Like 4

That is actually a good idea. A lot like shopkeeper doughter vs blacksmiths son in the banes. The real pain would be making all the animation to those new skins and Also some minor changes to conversations he/she etc...

So allmost as much work as with completely new characters, but not quite. No need for test for if and how powers work etc.

The "problem" in the story mode is the character interactions. There Are a lot of it and that is why really love this app! But it makes adding any new characters to story mode somewhat hard.

Maybe we get those to multiplayer and no character / villain interactions and/or quest mode. But in anyway it will be interesting toiseen how these will come out.

My crystall ball tells me that ad5 and ad6 will come before this feature will come out. And if my crystall ball is not completely broken, multiplayer will Also be before this. But I have to say that my crystall ball has newer said right Numbers in the lottery, so I may be completely wrong in here ;)

There is already at least a 3 variation of same character available in board game variant and also there will be 35+ classes available that gives a ton of possibility for team building and multiplayer. The only thing i wish is that Obsidian will make all these real for this game.

Well, if this game will be implemented fully in digital edition, it will be one of the best digital card games ever:)