Who here gives spells to their DEX characters?

In looking at the card lists for Merisiel, Sajan, and Harsk, none of them start with the ability to build decks with spells, but they all have the option in the future with feats.  So my question is, who does it?

With Harsk, I can maybe understand it if you choose to get him Nature's Gift down the line so he can Cure it up, but what spells are there that you're going to purposefully choose to include in decks for Sajan and Merisiel?  The number of times that a spell doesn't say banish seems to be few and far between.

I have never done that - and since they cannot gain Arcane or Divine skills, probaby will never do so. I mean, there are better card options for them, I guess, so I unless I discover an awsome combo that involve spells, I don't see myself doing this anytime soon...

Best!

Mauricio

I gave Harsk a spell slot on his last card feat. He won't be able to keep the same spell until after the next expansion, but the idea was to put a Cure spell in every time I'm rebuilding his deck post-game, and if he doesn't need it when he draws it it's easy to recharge. Hasn't quite worked out as planned as there always have been new spells picked up during the game. I think he currently has a Restoration.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive never tried it, but i have considered building a Merisiel with a spell card feat. Even if they dont have the Arcane or Divine skills they still get a new spell after the scenario because their deck lists would force them too. It might be fun to give them a little cantrip like a 1 shot Agility Spell to buff their damage when needed or even (Major) Cure like an "Break Glass In Case of Emergency" kind of out.