Buried Treasure Option in Store

If anything is greyed out it is unavailable.

We had an issue with PlayFab earlier today where it briefly knocked some of our items from being available in the store.  We reenabled them but this sounds like you might need to restart the app...

Of course, you might have gotten into some edge case area where you saw it, it parked itself as visible in the store, then it went unavailable during that time.

We'll look into it though, thanks for bringing it up.

I had a somewhat though not entirely similar experience today. I had 4 deal options on the shop (RotR, ToFaD, New Adventurer,and Buried Treasure). I intended to buy both New Adventurer and Buried treasure. Both Options were available (neither was greyed out), but when I purchased New Adventurer, buried treasure disappeared as well. Did this happen to anybody else? Or if a dev sees this, was buried treasure supposed to expire upon purchase of New Adventurer? I didn't see any indication to the latter in the description. I've restarted the app and logged in on a different device, still no buried treasure

I don't see either Buried Treasure or New Adventurer. What is supposed to be in those packs ?

Here are all the new specials that have been reported over the last couple days.  I've got a hunch that they were meant to have a scheduled rotation; seeing them appear all at once was some kind of server-side goof.

-----

Buried Treasure - 20,000 gold for $4.99 (US)

New Adventurer - Valeros, Orange Dice, 5,000 gold for $4.99 (US)

Tools of Faith & Devotion - Legion Armor, Greater Aid, Legendary Blue Dice, 25 chests for $9.99 (US)

I think the New adventurer pack is supposed to be an exclusive for those who have just joined the game. I only installed it on Saturday, and the pack was already in the store and had a 10 day time limit. Oddly, the time limit did start at 10 again when I logged in on my second device about a day later, but didn't change the time it was available on my primary device. The buried treasure pack didn't have a time limit, just said "for a limited time". 

I hope they make that pack available again. Had I known I would lose it I would have purchased that one first. The 20,000 gold is such a better deal than Valeros, Orange dice, and 5k gold

I think the New adventurer pack is supposed to be an exclusive for those who have just joined the game. I only installed it on Saturday, and the pack was already in the store and had a 10 day time limit. Oddly, the time limit did start at 10 again when I logged in on my second device about a day later, but didn't change the time it was available on my primary device. The buried treasure pack didn't have a time limit, just said "for a limited time". 

I hope they make that pack available again. Had I known I would lose it I would have purchased that one first. The 20,000 gold is such a better deal than Valeros, Orange dice, and 5k gold

I would very much like to know this as well. I had both New Adventurer and Buried Treasure available, and was looking forward to buying the buried treasure at the weekend and going to town... but it has now disappeared from the store :( A friend of mine who also plays has it currently available in their store though (and bought it this morning just in case it disappears for them, too. But it still shows up in their store even now.). Is Buried Treasure time-limited? On a rotation? Or is this a bug or store problem?