I'm theory-tinkering with the idea of optimizing on-kill effects and stacking as many of them as I can. To that end, I've been trying to catalogue them. I haven't gone over spells yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing an item or two. So please, do chip in. 

Class effects

Barbarian:

• Bloodlust
  • Blood Thirst 

Paladin: 

• Inspiring Triumph 
  • The Black Path
  • Strange Mercy

Items:

• Mourning Gloves: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance
  • Tempered Helm: Bloodthirst (different from Barb ability)

Anything I missed?

I guess the most obvious synergy here would be a Barbarian with the two items. Extra speed, power, defense, healing on kill with the ability to kill lots and lots of mobs. Anyone done a build with extensive on-kill effect use?

A barb tank with Executioner's Hood, Threatening Presence and the things above is nice.

A paladin will be even better with Sacred Immolation. A Kind Wayfarer will not stop healing and boosting deflection while it's on. The Black Path is quite meh compared to Strange Mercy.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Anyway the +3 str granted from tempered helm on kill gets suppressed by other +3 str items, so in the end i feel that garodh chorus or later the skull are superior, since you don't even have to kill anyone for the bonus. Of course the helm come also with useful protection boost and dr reduction on kill, so is just a matter of choice.

My favorite char at the moment is a Majestic solo tidefall barb with max str and dex, i'm deciding between sanguine plate + tempered helm or wayfinder hide + garodh chorus, both are good anyway. He barely require shood in faith since his massive healing from tidefall.