Wrathful Sin Spawn and Armor bugs

DracorianAmanda

Question

Hello! I've been having an issue with both the Wrathful Sinspawn and the armor in the game. The Wrathful Sinspawn freezes my game when it does the roll in the Trouble in Sandpoint scenario for whether you lose a blessing or not. It will roll the dice and nothing will happen and there's no way to by pass this. It's super frustrating since I'm very close to beating it, but it's impossible to get past.

Also, sometimes armor will not allow me to recharge as well as shields, even if that character has proficiency. I'm forced to discard or bury it instead.

6 answers to this question

sometimes armor will not allow me to recharge as well as shields, even if that character has proficiency. I'm forced to discard or bury it instead.

Actually doesn't let you recharge (you "zoom" the card and no "Recharge" button is displayed) or the Recharge symbol doesn't appear in the top right hand corner of the card when it's in your hand? I know it seems a silly question, but I see the graphical glitch a lot (or I did, can't remember whether that is a 1.3.8 bug or a 1.4.1 bug) and it took me a while to realise that it's only a graphical glitch.

Hello! I've been having an issue with both the Wrathful Sinspawn and the armor in the game. The Wrathful Sinspawn freezes my game when it does the roll in the Trouble in Sandpoint scenario for whether you lose a blessing or not. It will roll the dice and nothing will happen and there's no way to by pass this. It's super frustrating since I'm very close to beating it, but it's impossible to get past.

Also, sometimes armor will not allow me to recharge as well as shields, even if that character has proficiency. I'm forced to discard or bury it instead.

I'm experiencing this as well. It is preventing me from advancing my story and I cannot continue.

I'm experiencing this as well. It is preventing me from advancing my story and I cannot continue.

Ok I created a new game without Amiri and the problem didn't happen.