[1.4.1] Ogrekin (yes, them again) selection numbering in panel is wrong

mccrispy

Question

7 answers to this question

I felt it worth noting that the issue was still present after the upgrade to 1.4.1 - especially as they were focussed on Ogrekin as a source of bugs. I should also have referenced your post, sorry.

I noticed that not all the Ogrekin are labelled with four 1s, some are correctly numbered as you have noted. The issue where the text overflows the box also still exists.

I felt it worth noting that the issue was still present after the upgrade to 1.4.1 - especially as they were focussed on Ogrekin as a source of bugs. I should also have referenced your post, sorry.

I noticed that not all the Ogrekin are labelled with four 1s, some are correctly numbered as you have noted. The issue where the text overflows the box also still exists.

No worries.  I wasn't sure if anyone else had really noticed my previous post, so I figured it might be pertinent.

Hey guys,

Sorry for my absence on the forums. I am just one man on the forums here and have a lot of other responsibilities that require my attention, but luckily I have StromBringerGT helping me out now. So we'll do our best to make sure we try to get all the threads a response. 

If there is any issues you have reported before the 1.1.4 patch. Just bump the thread so we can see it! As for this issue. I have written up a bug report!

Thanks a bunch!

Hey guys,

Sorry for my absence on the forums. I am just one man on the forums here and have a lot of other responsibilities that require my attention, but luckily I have StromBringerGT helping me out now. So we'll do our best to make sure we try to get all the threads a response. 

If there is any issues you have reported before the 1.1.4 patch. Just bump the thread so we can see it! As for this issue. I have written up a bug report!

Thanks a bunch!

I didn't mean to sound snarky...sorry if it came across that way.  You have a lot going on.  Thanks for responding at all!

Hey guys,

Thanks a bunch!

I didn't mean to sound snarky...sorry if it came across that way.  You have a lot going on.  Thanks for responding at all!

No worries stevozip! You didn't come off that way at all, I just wanted to make sure to let everyone know we're still here and we reading even though we may not comment. We are super fortunate to have an amazing community here and a lot of people are willing to help each other out. 

We love you guys!