Glitch: Dorella and Hookmaw Kreeg

srdclark

Question

My first time playing through the Fort in Peril scenario, normal difficulty, Story mode, iPad 3.

Harsk explores, finds Dorella and Hookmaw Kreeg.  I'm at the Warrens, which triggers a random monster placed on a random location deck.  I click as prompted to allow the triggered action to occur.  When the screen returns to the combat, the henchman has been replaced by another ogrekin, which rolls its own modifier, then immediately deals its total (13) damage to me.  It is then banished, and Dorella and Hookmaw Kreeg prompts me for their Dexterity check.

Did I miss something important, or is this just a goofy glitch?

Edited by srdclark

2 answers to this question

Were you playing on Heroic/Legendary and if so, which Wildcards were in play?

This bug has been reported here: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88733-1038-graul-ogrekin-automatically-rolls-my-combat-check/?hl=%2Brolled+%2Bdamage though yours is with Dorella. Perhaps you could "me too" that thread with a mention of Dorella and Hookmaw (though the Devs are investigating)

Were you playing on Heroic/Legendary and if so, which Wildcards were in play?

This bug has been reported here: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88733-1038-graul-ogrekin-automatically-rolls-my-combat-check/?hl=%2Brolled+%2Bdamage though yours is with Dorella. Perhaps you could "me too" that thread with a mention of Dorella and Hookmaw (though the Devs are investigating)

Was just normal difficulty.  Thanks for the link - I tried searching for the issue but couldn't come up with a successful query!

... OK, had a quick peek at the thread, and I think I was mistaken on what the glitch actually was.  I think I actually encountered the Graul Ogrekin to begin with, and Dorella was pulled as the "glitchy extra random summon" afterwards.  Still a glitch, but a very different glitch than the one I was trying to search for!

Edited by srdclark