Bury Item on Damage locks out the interface

Alinius

Question

So Playing on either quest or story mode, there is sometimes a scenario effect that forces you to bury an item when you take combat damage.  If you have a weapon in your discard pile you are good, but if not the interface pops up with a list of items to bury, but you cannot bury anything.  Further, the interface stays stuck this way preventing you from doing anything else.

5 answers to this question

I've had this happen a couple of times. Usually it happens when I try to drag the card from the list that pops up to the bury pile. The best work-around I've found is using the tap-zoom and button press method. If you tap on the card you want to bury it should do the pop-up zoom as normal with the button next to the card to select Bury. It hasn't locked up on me in a while though, but that's what I would try to do.

I've had this happen a couple of times. Usually it happens when I try to drag the card from the list that pops up to the bury pile. The best work-around I've found is using the tap-zoom and button press method. If you tap on the card you want to bury it should do the pop-up zoom as normal with the button next to the card to select Bury. It hasn't locked up on me in a while though, but that's what I would try to do.

I have tried the tap zoom, but none of my cards have the option to bury when I zoom in.  It says bury an item, I have 3 items, but it only seems to give me the option to bury weapons.

With the new update, I can acces to the bury button when I tap zoom and can now acces to the "forfeit game" option....

... but the bendiction counter count down to 0 and the game is still stucked (I can forfeit again but well nothing happen...)