Just finished development of my indie rpg and would like you to try it.

Hello! My game "Project Fire" is just released on Steam, and it's free to play for everyone! I would like if anyone interested in genre (and, i think that here, on forums of one of the best rpg developers ever everyone will be interested in this genre!) have tried playing my game.

You can find the game, information and trailer at steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/526430/

And please, leave feedback! Creating of a video game was the dream of my life, so i am very interested in reading your feelings about it.

made in RPG Maker? I remember seeing very complex games on that engine (Laxius Power comes to mind)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Advice: Try to find someone who can proofread your store page. It is very important that the language used is spot on.

From the description of the game, it sounds a bit unfocused. Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk...

I marked this as not interested when it popped up in my queue a couple of days ago.

made in RPG Maker? I remember seeing very complex games on that engine (Laxius Power comes to mind)

Yes, it's RPG Maker VX. But to make something decent there you must use A LOT of different scripts and modifications, or it will be a complete garbage. And the hardest task - is to make all of them work together)

Advice: Try to find someone who can proofread your store page. It is very important that the language used is spot on.

From the description of the game, it sounds a bit unfocused. Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk...

I marked this as not interested when it popped up in my queue a couple of days ago.

I am not sure what is the problem you talking about. I described the game as it is... It has bits of different genres united.

And you have no idea how hard it is to find someone who will do anything... For example, some people told my about spelling mistakes in english translation, but none of them pointed out any of them.