Manage decks after win...lose magic items.

Tiltowait

Question

I was swapping the magic weapons between characters and noticed that one had lost an ally. No worries, I'll just hit the arrow and add another basic ally.

To my surprise everything else that is in the pool is immediately deleted and lost and you cannot go back to that screen.

Kind of annoying, I'm sure deathbane will drop all the time...right?

Fix or workaround please? TY.

4 answers to this question

Don't press arrow Until you have make all changes...

it is according the rules.

Stage 1: remake decks using cards find during the scenario and cards in characters decks

Stage 2: if the decks Are not legal after stage 1, add card(s) from the box using cards that Are two levels below character level.

So if you press arrow, you have by passed the stage 1.

So in you case, if you did put Deathbane to common area during stage 1, it is nor available at stage 2 because there Are enough weapons in the characters and because Deathbane is less that two levels below characters.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Still, a confirm prompt "Are you ready to continue? You will lose all cards in the common are (or whatever)" would prevent some unfortunate and annoying accidents.

• Like 2

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Still, a confirm prompt "Are you ready to continue? You will lose all cards in the common are (or whatever)" would prevent some unfortunate and annoying accidents.

There are several other situations where some form of confirmation would be useful: when you are Salvaging ("Warning: you have 6 of these items in character decks, salvaging this Boon my result in missing cards") and when you are building a party ("Warning: you have more instances of these items X; Y; Z assigned to character decks than you have in your Vault, continuing will eliminate one or more from character decks")