The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

im just hoping that whoever wins gets rid of Obamacare and if not rid of them at least made "optional" instead of forced onto us. My insurance is killing me and doesn't even cover not even half of what the insurance did before this thing went into act.

Also NC voter here, I castes my vote for Johnson.

You couldn't keep your previous insurance?

I have company insurance. It changes almost every year and I have to accept that or find my own.

Are you on Obamacare?

I know my insurance kept rising even before Obamacare.  I am no fan of it, but I think the health insurance industry as a whole is terribly broken.  

Isn't Obamacare increasing premiums for some income brackets because insurers are trying hard to get back to the previous status quo where they could screw over the insured with more ease?

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I have company insurance. It changes almost every year and I have to accept that or find my own.

Are you on Obamacare?

I know my insurance kept rising even before Obamacare.  I am no fan of it, but I think the health insurance industry as a whole is terribly broken.  

It also could be that his group policy is having to adjust the provided coverage to comply with the minimum basic ACA guidelines.  Even if redneckdevil isn't signing up thru an exchange his coverage could still be affected by the ACA.  That is a typical reason for policies being cancelled. 

Premium increases are still a major issue across the board. 

Closed for length. Continued here.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: