The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

Why do you think this comparison works ?

Because shes "shaken" by sexual boasting but has no problem with her daughters presenting dat ass for mounting?

Well sexual boasting is an interesting way to think about really skeezy **** and which is wrong, which is a difference.

Role models are to be followed 100% or not? I forget.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

:shrugz: Dunno what to tell you guys.

The joke is; how can you QQ over someone boasting about sex while simultaneously holding a sex symbol up as an example to your daughters.

Gfted1 you are a very consistent and interesting person but I think you are being honest about a real misunderstanding that many men, and most people on this forum, just dont understand 

Most people dont get what most modern women mean when we say " this is sexist " or " what defines gender equality " 

This is not about intelligence, I didn't get it until it was explained to me. But I wanted to be clear on this topic because I am very committed to achieving gender equality in SA for starters ....and sometimes I need to explain this to SA women

I will happily explain it to anyone on this forum but I really dont want to explain it to anyone if they dont really care. And to be honest I think you guys are fine with your definitions because if anyone cared they would have asked by now.

For example that Trump women and how she defended Trumps sexism was and is deeply flawed. Yes I can honestly tell you that as a man, I can promise you that just because a women  says " this is not sexism "  that doesnt mean its true

Of course there is a balance, we cant have men now dictating to women about issues like this but this is not the objective

So anyway I can explain any terms people aren't clear on? 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"You guys wont believe this but I think I have just had an epiphany around how most of you Americans feel about  free speech  8)

I was about to say that Breitbart should be closed because it is so divisive and basically encourages bigotry, I was then going to say i have no problem with reasonable right wing websites but they need to take some responsibility for what they say 

But then I thought, if you close down  Breitbart now what is next? Who decides what is acceptable ?

So you cannot close anything down...am I right about understanding the US idea of free speech in this case?"

HOLY ****! You figured out the common sense logic on why people oppose censorship at such a hardcore level.

This did become obvious,....as much as I think Breitbart feeds a certain negative view I cant start thinking I can guide a certain right wing narrative. Thats just hubris

Because we also have extreme left wing views....so do we now change those?

So I would not change anything because it makes things even  worse 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Donald was boasting about being a grabass, which is not the same as 'sex', now is it. 

It's not a subtle difference at all.

Well sexual boasting is an interesting way to think about really skeezy **** and which is wrong, which is a difference.

Role models are to be followed 100% or not? I forget.

Do you guys think I wrote this meme or something? I'm just explaining it since there seemed to be some confusion.

Also, see the text in the meme itself for reference on the terms I'm using.

Perhaps they can convince Trump if he fails to present the exculpatory evidence his campaign claims to have.

There's no way he can have exculpatory evidence though. That's the nature of historical accusations- they may be true or they may be false, but they're near impossible to prove false. Proving that you, say, weren't on a particular flight 30 days ago is a whole lot easier than proving you weren't on a flight 30 years ago, and any witnesses are almost certain to have forgotten. At that point it's just he said/ she said. And while there's an outside chance you might get proof for one accusation you aren't going to get it for multiple ones.

I'm just repeating what the campaign has claimed. And they wouldn't have to discredit them all, just a couple to cast doubt on all the rest. Not that I'm expecting them to. Edit: And this is what they meant: http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/ Don't know if that guy is really credible, but her particular story did seem a little dubious to me from the beginning.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Absolutely disgusting.

This is why Hillary Clinton is as unelectable as Trump. Like seriously wtf I'm sure the man has enough controversy around him without the need for fake scandals. The constant lying, deceit and control of the media however...? Makes it very difficult to believe anything positive about her, and now here I am catching myself in a position where I must now and forever second-guess if Trump really is that bad whenever new info comes to light.

I don't care what anyone says, this is incompetence. They'd be better off having not done crap like this. All they've done is needlessly tanked their credibility for Trump scandal #247.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Hah, people always talk about how politics is a bloodsport in the US but don't really appreciate it until you see it from a different angle.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Geez.. Even if they are planning such an attack, why would you basically admit to it in public before hand? Also, so hypocritical. Whines about Russian intervering in US election and whatnot...  plans  to do it. Funny... does someone had the video  where Obama attacks his opponent in the last election for being so  full anti Russia... how times have changed... what a flip flopper. But, yeah, the main issue that the Dems have with Russia... is that Russians are white. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Geez.. Even if they are planning such an attack, why would you basically admit to it in public before hand? Also, so hypocritical. Whines about Russian intervering in US election and whatnot...  plans  to do it. Funny... does someone had the video  where Obama attacks his opponent in the last election for being so  full anti Russia... how times have changed... what a flip flopper. But, yeah, the main issue that the Dems have with Russia... is that Russians are white. LMAO

This actually makes sense. As I keep telling you guys the Russians have been hacking the USA and now that Russia has been in utter contempt of the Syrian peace talks the USA is understandably irritated ....they will return the Russia hacks, they actually have much better cyber espionage capabilities than Russia and they will use it

John Milton 

Obama is a half-witted fool. We do not want Russia as an enemy right now. This shows how reckless and idiotic the democrats are behaving. 

Why? Russia has already hacked the USA several times, why shouldn't the US retaliate ?

John Milton 

Obama is a half-witted fool. We do not want Russia as an enemy right now. This shows how reckless and idiotic the democrats are behaving.

Well, not like they haven't had sanctions on them for a year or more, can't see this ruining much. Is just posturing BS, I think.

This type of statement makes it hard to take anything you say seriously.  It undercuts your entire argument.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/12/jill_stein_hillary_clintons_declared_syria_policy_could_start_a_nuclear_war.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cia-prepping-possible-cyber-strike-against-russia-n666636

Edited by licketysplit

Not being in the know a lot of our foreign policy looks half witted  :shrugz:

No its fine? What aspect of the US foreign policy do you question

John Milton 

He's not questioning US foreign policy he's say (correctly) that the public is not in on every detail of the big picture so no one outside the NSA, CIA, & State Dept actually knows what;s going on. Even if the news story is true, if I read someone one chapter from The Count of Monte Cristo they would not be able to tell me what the story is all about.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

He's not questioning US foreign policy he's say (correctly) that the public is not in on every detail of the big picture so no one outside the NSA, CIA, & State Dept actually knows what;s going on. Even if the news story is true, if I read someone one chapter from The Count of Monte Cristo they would not be able to tell me what the story is all about.

Shady's posts are always so cryptic, well done for deciphering that one GD  :biggrin:

John Milton 

Can't really see that doomsday scenario panning out as eventually one of them will realize it's not worth it - not sure either gives a care about Syrians ending up in bags, either. Stein probably should have elaborated on why she feels it could slide into a nuclear war.

lol beating Russia at cyber warfare

even more futile than invading them

#berezina #kursk #gamergate

I meant to ask you, how is your sister? You never mention her anymore, is she worried about Trump....tell her the same thing I told you ..its okay she mustn't worry as HIllary will win  :dancing:  :dancing:

John Milton