The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

You don't think I'm serious that the current government lies about everything?

You must at least prepare yourself for a Hilary victory, if the Hilary presidency is as bad as you guys think I wont EVER  comment on US politics on this forum again

Yes, but what does "bad" mean to you? You'd probably enjoy living in a totalitarian system.

Edit: Probably Hilzilla's term would look something like this: https://fee.org/articles/how-roman-central-planners-destroyed-their-economy/

But hey, they lasted for 1000 years!

Edit2: Then there's this: http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/ Yeay for gangster government!

Its a good question, I didnt think you would ask for clarification :) Okay lets be transparent, what would you say would be considered bad under HIlary

I wouldn't want to live under a totalitarian state but I have several improvements and ways I would improve the general social status in the USA. In my USA things would be very similar to the way they are now but I would expect people to be patriotic and actually care about the USA

I am not interested in people living in the USA who think people like Assange and Snowden are heroes or think Russia is a great nation who we should emulate .....so I would try to reschool people and failing that they would be deported with all there resources. But I wouldn't  imprison people or kill them for there views. Its just they can go live somewhere else  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"it just needs to end now so we can go back to the normal reality in the USA"

So.. you like it when the US cops murder innocent unarmed black men? Typical white Afrikan. L0L

What you saying isnt normal, its more abhorrent behavior that needs to be addressed 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Its a good question, I didnt think you would ask for clarification :) Okay lets be transparent, what would you say would be considered bad under HIlary

The first thing is liberal control of the Supreme Court, so goodbye to all our rights. Second Hilzilla is a criminal and should be in prison. Third is open borders and the loss of sovereignty, fourth is a thousand other things I don't feel like enumerating.

Edit: Also, more stuff like this: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/07/chuck-grassley-demands-answers-about-honduran-illegal-alien-accused-of-murdering-five/

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/07/496996886/matt-drudge-suggests-government-may-be-lying-about-hurricane-matthew

This is Stalinism...after they somehow got tbe Weather Control superweapon from the Allied tech tree.

They lie about everything else, so why not?

Hah, good one.

Wait...unless your being serious.  

Please don't be serious.

is difficult to be certain, no?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Good Lord. This has been debunked several times before on these forums.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

Stop twisting. She was laughing at the absurdities related to the nuts and bolts of the case --including the polygraph.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The very first rape case involving the 12 yr old shows Hillary to be pure, concentrated evil. There's tape of her joking that her client took, and to her amusement, passed a polygraph test. 

I've posted the recording itself here, and it's not at all like you are portraying it. Hillary has enough flaws for people to complain about without misrepresenting something she said or did 30 years ago.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Bruce, did I read that correctly? Did you seriously suggest stripping Americans of their citizenship and deporting them for thinking incorrectly as an improvement? Sometimes I'm not sure when you're being serious.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The very first rape case involving the 12 yr old shows Hillary to be pure, concentrated evil. There's tape of her joking that her client took, and to her amusement, passed a polygraph test.

Kind of a low bar for concentrated evil there.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What is this? A new batch from Wikileaks? Lets check them out!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/309

The Transpacific Partnership (TPP) will come before TTIP, as will Trade Promotion Authority (fast-track). All of these to one degree or the other will be opposed by labor and consumer groups. I believe I can help you shape positions on these.

Oh, that doesn't sound what she said the other day. Oh well, maybe she changed her mind or something.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

SECRETARY CLINTON: You go to Washington. Right. But, you know, part of the problem with the political situation, too, is that there is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives. You know, the divestment of assets, the stripping of all kinds of positions, the sale of stocks. It just becomes very onerous and unnecessary.” [Goldman Sachs Builders And Innovators Summit, 10/29/13]

Yes, that's why the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street movements sprung up. People just don't like success :(

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

What the ****?!!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Bruce, did I read that correctly? Did you seriously suggest stripping Americans of their citizenship and deporting them for thinking incorrectly as an improvement? Sometimes I'm not sure when you're being serious.

This is  a hypothetical USA where  we can control laws, so its just fantasy but yes that would be  one outcome for a certain type of person

Its a mess at the moment in a social sense the USA, there are many unnecessary conflicts  and increased reticence . There are populist movements, exaggerated support from all minorities for a certain candidate, false dichotomies around racial tension, unfair targeting of the authorities, constant media blaming and your country is being hacked by Russian supported cyber-terrorism. There was  blatant contempt towards the  USA about the Aleppo peace deal by Russia and yet the only thing that seems to concern you guys is defending Assange because he attacks Hilary....yet Assange is part of constant attempts to undermine the USA and he is aligned with Snowden who conveniently ended up in .......Russia 

People like yourself get framed in an unfair way and the GOP has been hijacked by an embarrassment to white people. Of course this will eventually settle but in what direction ?

Most people on this forum have acknowledged times seem to be grim but no one has analyzed and given theories on   the social changes and events that have contributed directly towards this

So yes in my world I would make things more stable, you should be thanking me  :biggrin: Imagine  no more unreasonable worry and angst ?

John Milton 

All I can say is thank God you choose a career in software sales and not politics.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

A borderless NA is an American Empire, not the end of the US, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hilzilla also said she wants a borderless North America, i.e. the end of her own country. But hey, Trump said something rude 10 years ago, that's much more important.

Bragging about how he gets away with sexual assault is a few steps beyond "something rude."

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 1

All I can say is thank God you choose a career in software sales and not politics.

mmm.....you have raised another point unintentionally. I would have to have a degree of moderation on forums to reduce this type of criticism and recalcitrance....it spreads like contagion 

Of course this moderation would not  be draconian but you guys have to learn to take responsibility for what we say  :grin: Gee imagine that GD,  a world where we just become aware words matter but the end result is peace and prosperity

Or maybe  I should stick to  software sales ?    ;)

John Milton 

Hilzilla also said she wants a borderless North America, i.e. the end of her own country. But hey, Trump said something rude 10 years ago, that's much more important.

Bragging about how he gets away with sexual assault is a few steps beyond "something rude."

Sounded consensual to me.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

anybody else waiting for a wod link to a dubious article that proves that 103% of women actual wanna be gropped by creepy celebrities?

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/donald-trump-women-vulgar/index.html

Trump has once again insulted women, I told you guys how he is blatant sexist and this confirms it....I doubt he will recover from this. This is the worst thing he has ever said  :yes:

Im looking forward to volos defense of this  :biggrin:

John Milton 

L0L  How many times have I said that trump is trash? Doesn't change the fact that Hillary has laughed at rape victims. *shrug* They are both trash. Any more unarmed balcks murdered by scumbag police under Hillary Clinton's  watch today? Any more wars started on her behalf?

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Not sure the State Department managed police.

• Like 1

L0L  How many times have I said that trump is trash? Doesn't change the fact that Hillary has laughed at rape victims. *shrug* They are both trash. Any more unarmed balcks murdered by scumbag police under Hillary we Clinton's  watch today? Any more wars started on her behalf?

Im not convinced, its not always clear with you. You always seem to dispute his sexism ....but thats fine at least now you can see its undeniable

After this bombshell I am expecting more members to recognize his sexism. As they said on CNN we all have wives, sisters, daughters, mothers or maybe girlfriends....it should be uncompromising our criticism 

John Milton