Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CLASS BUILD] The Gunslinger (PotD solo guns-only Chanter)

Chanter Guns Character Build PotD solo

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

anameforobsidian

anameforobsidian

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1089 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

This week, I came back to this game after a year and a half break. I want to have a go as a chanter, and the idea of a gunslinger seemed very interesting. 

How would this build change if you considered that I'm going to play on normal and with a full party?

You wouldn't need that many changes, because if it can stand by itself, it can stand in a full party.  The one thing I would say is that this build is designed to outlast fights, and use a combination of blind and dragons thrashed to wear down enemies.  You might be able to remove some of the defensive feats if it became a back row character, and move to a buff / dragons thrashed combo.  The author includes a guide to changes for a party build in the OP.

Jojobobo

Jojobobo

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

snip

Thanks for the update to the build, seems like you made some great tweaks to make things go along a bit more smoothly.

• anameforobsidian and Dr <3 like this

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7632 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Huh? Back in da club?` :)
  • Jojobobo and Dr <3 like this

Jojobobo

Jojobobo

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Probably not for a couple of months, my degree course is soon finishing where I'll have to surrender my laptop, so I won't be able to have a good go at PoE until after Christmas. Still I'll be popping in from time to time, I'm very interested about the Deadfire Pack items will be.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chanter, Guns, Character Build, PotD, solo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users