Bug: Harpy at the Farmhouse

Saint Ajora

Question

The villain was found in the Village House, so I began to temporarily close the locations. Everything went normal, until Sajan's turn, who had to close the Farmhouse. The summoned monster was a damn Harpy, and her power was immediately triggered. Sajan was the first to do the check, which he failed. Normally, he would only be forbidden to play weapons after that, but instead of this, he was moved to the Village House, where the other character encountered the villain. Then Sajan defeated the Harpy, but because he was in the Village House, that was the location that was closed.

I hate Harpies even more now.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Wow, I have just found out another instance of this bug. This time, Amiri defeated the henchman of the Farmhouse and the monster summoned was a... Harpy. Amiri couldn't win her check, but nothing happened this time. The following character to do the check was Merisiel, who was at the Junk Beach. She failed the check, and was moved to the Farmhouse, but then an animation of a location being closed took place, and then the other characters did their checks without this happening again. Apparently, the Farmhouse was closed when Merisiel failed her check, which I could see when Amiri was fighting the Harpy (because of the color of the background and the location deck, which had no cards).

Wow, I have just found out another instance of this bug. This time, Amiri defeated the henchman of the Farmhouse and the monster summoned was a... Harpy. Amiri couldn't win her check, but nothing happened this time. The following character to do the check was Merisiel, who was at the Junk Beach. She failed the check, and was moved to the Farmhouse, but then an animation of a location being closed took place, and then the other characters did their checks without this happening again. Apparently, the Farmhouse was closed when Merisiel failed her check, which I could see when Amiri was fighting the Harpy (because of the color of the background and the location deck, which had no cards).

After this happens with me for a second time, I can confirm that, for some reason, the Farmhouse is automatically closed when Merisiel is moved to this location.

I have an instance of a Harpy closing the Location - also at the Farmhouse (wierd, huh?)

Device: BlueStacks emulator

PACG build: 1.1.4.1

Pass & Play: OFF

Permadeath: OFF

Mode: Quest

Party Members: Valeros, Lini, Kyra, Ezren, Seelah

Turn Order: per party

Scenario: ?

Difficulty: Legendary

Wildcards: Darket Night, Painful Memories, Scenario: Giants +2D4

Trigger: Valeros encounters Harpy

Valeros encountered the Harpy and I'm not sure who succeeded their checks against the Harpy's power - I think one person may have failed (highly likely in a party of 5). After everyone had attempted their Wisdom check, but before Valeros made his Combat Check, the Farmhouse Location closed. He then made his Combat Check and failed - but the Location was still closed.

Here are screenies showing the situation:

post-163870-0-87553400-1476709511_thumb.jpg post-163870-0-18117700-1476709565_thumb.jpg post-163870-0-41507000-1476709593_thumb.jpg