Wait for it ...

Fionavar

Foghorn Leghorn of Sonambulant Dozing?

Mystara, wasn't that the original D&D setting?

I'm flummoxed.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Secret Garden, Secret Window?

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I was always put out by the films altered ending, and the thus missed epilogue that posited that the Hillbilly gentleman had a certain amount of reality seperate from his now dead creator. Have to read again.

• Like 2

Tea for the teapot!

Tea for the teapot!

• 2 weeks later...

What I am missing, not sure what this is related to at all :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Competition to do with the new "Tragic the Garnering" card game I think, Wooz is calling us out.

Edit: Or was it Routedirector...Waylander...something navigation based.

Edited by Nonek

Tea for the teapot!

That was anticlimactic.

Only if you don't participate ;)

That was anticlimactic.

Only if you don't participate ;)

Sometimes I participate but there is no climax...it's very disappointing for all parties involved

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif