I'm about to start Angel in the Tower, and I see that there are loot items that include armor, a weapon, and two items.

Are loot items like the gold rewards for finishing a scenario at a particular difficulty level -- that is, you only get them once no matter how you rearrange your party?  Or are they like "random card" awards, where each character can get the reward once?

Let's say my first-ever run through the scenario is Sajan.  He cannot keep the armor or weapon, but let's say he keeps one item.  If Kyra and Valeros go through next, are they offered (a) nothing, (b) all four again, or © the three cards Sajan did not keep?

And what happens if Kyra is able to take the weapon, and my third run is Kyra and Harsk?  I assume Kyra can't take anything, but is Harsk offered (a) nothing, (b) all four again, or © the two cards Kyra and Sajan did not keep?

I have read that duplicate loot cards vanish when the party formation screen comes up; so, if Harsk was able to take an item that Sajan had previously taken, whose would vanish, Sajan's or Harsk's?

So many questions.

thanks

And what happens if Kyra is able to take the weapon, and my third run is Kyra and Harsk?  I assume Kyra can't take anything, but is Harsk offered (a) nothing, (b) all four again, or © the two cards Kyra and Sajan did not keep?

If you're in the same Party Profile - you will get nothing form the loot (though Harsk will be offered a special hard-coded card, which may or may not be an upgrade at this point); If you're in a different Party Profile (which you formed with your experienced Kyra), you *should* theoretically get all the Loot again , I believe (potentially getting two Loot Weapons in the same party).

Note, that if you're using the same Profile - you won't get any Loot even if you have exchanged all characters in the party and they haven't completed this scenario before!

It is actually a very annoying behaviour, and it's the only reason I was forced to run out of Party Profiles, where I used to run different hero-makeup parties through the same Profile.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

If you're in the same Party Profile - you will get nothing form the loot (though Harsk will be offered a special hard-coded card, which may or may not be an upgrade at this point); If you're in a different Party Profile (which you formed with your experienced Kyra), you *should* theoretically get all the Loot again , I believe (potentially getting two Loot Weapons in the same party).

Note, that if you're using the same Profile - you won't get any Loot even if you have exchanged all characters in the party and they haven't completed this scenario before!

It is actually a very annoying behaviour, and it's the only reason I was forced to run out of Party Profiles, where I used to run different hero-makeup parties through the same Profile.

OK, thanks for the info.  It sounds like the best approach is to only go into that scenario initially with a 6-character party.

When you say Party Profile, I assume you mean the choices that appear when you tap on Stories in the main menu?  I've only been playing with one set of characters to avoid confusion, so I never to into Stories.

thanks again

Yes, those are the ones. The Loots issue is literally the only reason you would use more than one of the Story/Party Profiles.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.