• What is your PFID#? 95D50ACECD25435

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on? No
  • Is permadeath on? No
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? Quest Mode
  • Characters in Party: Rogue, Sorceress, Druid, Barbarian
  • Location of each character: Farmhouse for  Rogue, Sorceress, Druid
  • Turn Order: Rogue, Sorceress, Druid, Barbarian
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? I do not remember (it has been a while)
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? Nualia, I got a roll for force damage with the druid, lost 4 cards, then it made me do the first check against Nualia, then, the rogue lost 4 cards with the force damage (it should not happen in this order), then my sorceress lost 3 cards then I crashed, every time I reload the quest mode at this point crash the game.
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  I do not remember (it has been a while)
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it? Im not sure anymore about the first druid check if I used any other character, but I probably used the animal boost ability.
  • Was the encounter a Horde? No
Edited by Speeder7777777

10 answers to this question

I had a similar issue: after the first (successful) combat Nualia dealt force damage, then I had to battle her twice more instead of once, she dealt more damage. My game didn't crash, Nualia escaped and when I had found her for the second time, the same stuff happened: I had to combat her three times, she dealt damage before each combat. I didn't win obviously

Usually when I have a gameplay bug where I can no longer move forward, I forfeit the game and restart. The problem here is I do not even get a chance to forfeit because I crash as soon as I finish loading. Basically, I can no longer play quest mode and sadly I only have one legendary left to do on Story mode :(

I've had some success by clearing cache/data from various Google services and PACG when I get this sort of situation. It ensures that you have no local data issues and only a (you hope) clean Cloud save. As a Caveat, I have occasionally lost some experience by doing this. I suspect that PlayFab is highly asynchronous - or the way that OBS have implemented saves is.